SOLD 1988 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62 w/H55F - FL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Outside Link
https://staugustine.craigslist.org/cto/d/saint-augustine-1988-toyota-land/7483277762.html
$16,500. Expedition build 62 with 274k miles for sale in St. Augustine, FL. Bought two years ago as a camping rig, but I am no longer camping regularly so it's time for someone else to enjoy it. Highlights follow. Detailed upgrade and maintenance history available upon request. Serious offers and inquiries only by PM, please. Snarky comments by underemployed trolls will be ignored.

Roof top tent has been sold and is no longer included in the sale of the truck. Price lowered.

H55F 5-speed transmission conversion
4.56 gears front and rear
Safari Snorkel
ARB front bumper
PIAA lights
Warn 8274 winch
Braided brake hoses
New head and injectors
Alcan rear springs
Anti-inversion spring shackles
Vinyl flooring from AU
Stainless steel battery tray and hold down
4Plus Products rear expedition bumper
Old Man Emu front springs and bushings
Cargo area HDPE build out with marine hatches
Aux USB and 12v outlets added to cargo area
Onboard washdown pump added to cargo area
Sprayed frame with rustproofing
Rear quarters clearanced.
Replaced starter with reman Denso gear reduction starter
Replaced tie rod ends, relay rod ends, and steering damper (OME)
Deleted EGR
Rebuilt winch
Rebuilt steering box - WTOF
Rebuilt front axle
Replaced shocks with Bilsteins
Duracell deep cycle RV battery

IMG_1337.jpg
IMG_1336.jpg
IMG_1335.jpg
IMG_1334.jpg
IMG_1333.jpg

Last edited:
GLWS
Seems like an honest rig. Rare 5 sp conversion

Looks like a nice truck. Happy to do a PPI on it if anyone out of state is interested.

Is this something you think could be a reliable daily driver? I’m interested and live in SW Florida. (Sarasota)

Sure, as long as you can appreciate and understand that it’s a 35 year old vehicle. Highly recommend budget a few G’s for a cheap Honda or Carolla

Sure, as long as you can appreciate and understand that it’s a 35 year old vehicle. Highly recommend budget a few G’s for a cheap Honda or Carolla
Yeah, I figured I’d keep my Tacoma until the cruiser was made reliable enough for my daily work commute. 15-20 miles a day. Thanks!

Radclerk1, yes it would do fine as a daily driver. As Cruisermatt pointed out, it's almost 35 years old and will need a bit of yearly maintenance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom