Fall color (colorless) ride & bar food meetup 2022 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TCEd

SILVER Star
Threads
Save the date Saturday Nov 5th.
Somewhere in the north end of the Manistee National Forest
If you were there last year give me your thoughts, was it :
To short ?
To long ?
To easy ?
ed

Last edited:
Save the date Saturday Nov 5th.
Somewhere in the north end of the Manistee National Forest
If you were there last year give me your thoughts, was it :
To short ?
To long ?
To easy ?
ed
As far as length & difficulty, I'd be down for something more challenging but that's secondary to just getting together for the day. Length was great last year.

I’m in!

Will likely camp somewhere Saturday night too.

Hopefully by then I will have a new to me Cruiser too. Still have the 100 but it has a lot of needs at this point.

TTT for invite

All,
For being retired I've somehow become very busy recently with a house addition, family and ongoing stuff plus we're leaving for an extended trip to Chile in mid-November so I cannot follow through with this planned event. I'd suggest you consider the ride VSPro9 has scheduled in a similar area for November 12 th. Ed

Sad to hear that Ed but totally understand, enjoy the trip to Chile, I've only heard great things!

All,
For being retired I've somehow become very busy recently with a house addition, family and ongoing stuff plus we're leaving for an extended trip to Chile in mid-November so I cannot follow through with this planned event. I'd suggest you consider the ride VSPro9 has scheduled in a similar area for November 12 th. Ed

More than happy to have any of y’all out. There will be Jeeps and all sorts of Toyotas and chevys and fords with us as well, hopefully that’s not a big issue!

In general the groups of people who come out to my events have been very fun to hang out with!

Damn I wish you guys weren't so far away!
Some people are camping the night before my event, if that interests you i can put you in touch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom