Aftermarket seats..... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Was just looking these last night.... The dark red ones. :grinpimp:

Glad to see they are decent.
Have you found a place that has them in stock at a decent price on the Procars?
I looked at Bestop seats and the sliders are $50 less than the actual seato_O $219 ish
Craiglist here has a sweet set of Scion FRS seats w/tracks for $400 that are starting to sound more and more like a deal, considering the above.

Have you found a place that has them in stock at a decent price on the Procars?
I looked at Bestop seats and the sliders are $50 less than the actual seato_O $219 ish
Craiglist here has a sweet set of Scion FRS seats w/tracks for $400 that are starting to sound more and more like a deal, considering the above.
Summit has a bunch of Procar stuff. Some 90s were showing to ship same day, some by March 17th. Some Procar models were showing out to mid May to ship.

Summit rocks for free (and super fast) shipping

Thanks for the tip, and the sportsman include sliders!

i ended up removing a set of procars and replacing with oe.
Was there any particular reason or any problem with the Procar seats that made you decided to switch back to OE?

Has anyone tried these seats from Amazon?
1660151511731.png

Has anyone tried these seats from Amazon?
View attachment 3083189
As with everything else, you really get what you pay for with seats. Now I wouldn't take a 2nd mortgage and go buy a set of Scheelmans, but I also wouldn't waste your money on these cheap junk "racing" seats. I would pay double or a little more for a set of quality Corbeau, Mastercraft, or PRP. You will get more than twice the life out of a quality seat with quality materials. Pretty much everything from china is one use, last a year, throw away junk.

Here is a similar looking seat made of quality components:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom