Overland Metric: JIS Bolt Kits & Hardware | Stainless & Carbon Steel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Also, I went to the website and couldn’t find any flange head jis bolts in m8x30x1.25 yellow zinc grade 10.9, I saw the standard head. I just like the idea of a wider head especially with a 12mm hex. Thoughts?

Wonderful, I like the yellow & gold colors

7ADB0D39-412E-4DF4-9845-79B279555AC2.png

Just restocked with stainless that has been out of stock for some time. Stainless assortment kits available again, FJ40 timing chain kits, and t-stat kits as well.

@davework, question about an ambulance door hinge kit I ordered recently. The bolts are quite a bit shorter than the original hardware and, unless I fully compress the split lock washer, I'm unable to get the bolt to bite threads in the door.

Are these the proper bolts for the 28 pieces pan head kit?

44E95512-8CCB-4E7B-8A5C-C65EC0DCEE71.jpeg

DF666F46-5BC9-4957-9E88-B01C422F3506.jpeg

Are these the proper bolts for the 28 pieces pan head kit?
No those are too short. Sorry for the inconvenience, we will get it sorted out for you.

No those are too short. Sorry for the inconvenience, we will get it sorted out for you.

Thanks @davework, you guys already reached out with a return shipping label, I'll have them back in the mail this weekend. Thanks for getting me sorted out.

@davework do you have a good 60 series kit? I am about to start a resto and will need a few replacement bolts along the way.
I would like to see a small assortment for a 60. I dont NEEEED anything right now, but a small assortment for when I run into issues would be nice. I have suggested it to anther vendor on here and he told me that it would be cheaper to just figure out what I needed and order it from his selection. I kind knew that and he kind of missed my point.

Hi All,
I am interested in one of the full Overland Metric kits for my FJ40. It is a 1978, what would be the correct kit to use for my year? The yellow zinc or gold cad? Also does anyone have some photos of the hardware installed on their FJ40?
Thanks

I'm trying to find out if I can order M8 1.25 silver zinc nuts as they are not individually listed on your site. I've purchased 3 full kits from you in the past, but I'm out of M8 nuts. If you can't sell these, please let me know so I can look elsewhere.

Thanks!

Last edited:
View attachment 2883213

I went went with the Overland Metic stainless for those (could only find the zinc in gold).

Their full FJ40 kits really are great and quick delivery!

Getting close to done with my frame off and just running out of a few common sizes.
Thanks. I also purchased their full kit in silver zinc and then located a place in SLC where I had all of my original hardware re-zinced in silver. My only concern with the stainless was whether it would match the silver zinc or look odd. Perhaps I'm overthinking it, and it's close enough.

I still check this site every now and then hoping for a 60kit. I purchased the kit below from ebay...was expensive as it was shipped from AUS, but I have dipped into it several times when working on my truck. If something showed up here for the 60 with a different assortment I would buy it too as I have run into bolts that are not in this kit.
fj60Bolt assortment.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom