For Sale 200-Mark's New Roof Rack Clamps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well, I was all set to throw in the towel on these, and my laser cutter made me a deal I could live with to produce one last batch. IOW, I have a fresh batch of clamps…for now. I guess the best news for you all is that, much to my surprise, I can ‘hold the line’ at $35/per. 😊

Awesome. I'll be calling this week.

Edit: actually a question. I have a Gozzard roof, so it is full fiberglass, including the gutter. Would that make a difference? I think in some ways fiberglass is supposed to be plenty strong, but I don't know what it means in this scenario. I am not an engineer and don't even play one on TV.

Thanks,
Curtice

Awesome. I'll be calling this week.

Edit: actually a question. I have a Gozzard roof, so it is full fiberglass, including the gutter. Would that make a difference? I think in some ways fiberglass is supposed to be plenty strong, but I don't know what it means in this scenario. I am not an engineer and don't even play one on TV.

Thanks,
Curtice
My equally non-engineer answer: I would not use my gutter mount clamps, or anyone elses, on a fiberglass gutter.

As for other mounting options, I would start a thread to get opinions and advice on anchors in fiberglass.😊

Thanks a ton Mark.

Well, I was all set to throw in the towel on these, and my laser cutter made me a deal I could live with to produce one last batch. IOW, I have a fresh batch of clamps…for now. I guess the best news for you all is that, much to my surprise, I can ‘hold the line’ at $35/per. 😊

Your located around Los Angles right? Do you do local pick up at all? I’m flying out west this week.

Your located around Los Angles right? Do you do local pick up at all? I’m flying out west this week.
Yes, I am still open for walk-in customers…by appointment only… weekday afternoons. This week I will be available W-F.

Yes, I am still open for walk-in customers…by appointment only… weekday afternoons. This week I will be available W-F.
I just called and it rang for awhile no voicemail. Figured you might be at lunch so I’ll try again to see if I can swing in this pm. I’m driving from Oxnard area.

I just called and it rang for awhile no voicemail. Figured you might be at lunch so I’ll try again to see if I can swing in this pm. I’m driving from Oxnard area.
Sorry about that. One of my oldest Landcruiser friends was on the line. He doesn’t call very often these days, so I didn’t feel like putting him on hold.

I am definitely in this afternoon.

Just an FYI: bring cash: I don’t take cards.

Yes. 😊

I guess I should bump this.

Maybe a dozen sets left until I'm out of the game.

Mark, I am looking for four sets. Do you have any left? Current pricing?
Probably. Please call me at the shop to follow up.😊 BTW, I see that this is your first post. Welcome to MUD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom