Builds 1964-1984 FJ40 - "I got it one piece at a time..." (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Headed to a new fabricator today. First guy just couldn’t make progress and I am ditching the three link for a four link.
1AF355A3-DCE3-49FC-9F9D-8B450B3A20B5.jpeg

Headed to a new fabricator today. First guy just couldn’t make progress and I am ditching the three link for a four link.
View attachment 3001372
My fabricator’s progress is pretty bad as well but I can’t bring myself to fire myself. Also can’t afford anyone else. Hope the new one works out better for you.

That is one badass crossmember!

I have received several PM from MUD guys asking about this cross member. I am happy to share information about the fabricator with anyone interested, but I also want to be respectful of his time. This particular part cost around $450 in parts and labor, so if that cost plus any shipping cost doesn’t scare you away, feel free to PM me for his contact. His shop specializes in building custom Rock Crawlers and Race Vehicles for the Baja 1000. The builds I have seen range from $100k to $500k or more. Mine won’t be in that category but I will be $40k-$50k into each of my builds before it is all said and done.

Very nice, how does it attach to the frame?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom