Gamiviti 200 series products & solutions (23 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Update for the 2008-2015 LX570 guys... we finally have a working speaker accessory plate! Big thanks again to Dustin for being the test animal this morning.. as had been mentioned this one was the most difficult of the 4 to develop, mainly because of the curve in front and how recessed into the dash it is, but as they say at some point you need to shoot the engineer and launch the product so here we go.

Gamiviti_speakerassy1.jpg

Gamiviti_speakerassy2.jpg

Gamiviti_speakerassy6.jpg

What will make this install different is that it's much more of a flush mount, and we're drilling through the stock plastic insert to put nuts on the bottom side, using the attachments themselves to hold it down. There is a hole right in front in the middle that you'll put a bolt through, the rest of the spots should land underneath the same Ram/Yak mount holes. On the other models we're able to sneak the nuts between the panel and plastic in a lot of places, but not this one. The result is something that sits pretty flat on the dash.
Gamiviti_speakerassy3.jpg

Gamiviti_speakerassy4.jpg

I can't decide if that front edge bugs me or not. Yes it is a little sharp, but the reality is anything you mount to this will be forward of that, so you will likely never touch it, or even see it for that matter once your phone, tablet, and radio faceplate are in the way. But as a trial we added some rubber edging to that front edge...

Gamiviti_speakerassy9.jpg

Gamiviti_speakerassy8.jpg

I lean towards no edging, as I think the edging sorta draws attention to it and it might get dirty/ratty over time. But to start, I'll include a chuck of edging with this version to let you decide for yourself. I will also include a few bolts & nuts to help you with the attachment, you're on your own on the drill bit though. Hopefully this meets the need here, as always appreciate the feedback and the patience from you early LX guys on me getting this launched. I will have stock in about 10 days, so any orders between now and then will ship out as soon as they are in. :cheers:

Update for the 2008-2015 LX570 guys... we finally have a working speaker accessory plate! Big thanks again to Dustin for being the test animal this morning.. as had been mentioned this one was the most difficult of the 4 to develop, mainly because of the curve in front and how recessed into the dash it is, but as they say at some point you need to shoot the engineer and launch the product so here we go.

View attachment 3082367
View attachment 3082369
View attachment 3082390

What will make this install different is that it's much more of a flush mount, and we're drilling through the stock plastic insert to put nuts on the bottom side, using the attachments themselves to hold it down. There is a hole right in front in the middle that you'll put a bolt through, the rest of the spots should land underneath the same Ram/Yak mount holes. On the other models we're able to sneak the nuts between the panel and plastic in a lot of places, but not this one. The result is something that sits pretty flat on the dash.
View attachment 3082383
View attachment 3082384

I can't decide if that front edge bugs me or not. Yes it is a little sharp, but the reality is anything you mount to this will be forward of that, so you will likely never touch it, or even see it for that matter once your phone, tablet, and radio faceplate are in the way. But as a trial we added some rubber edging to that front edge...

View attachment 3082386
View attachment 3082388

I lean towards no edging, as I think the edging sorta draws attention to it and it might get dirty/ratty over time. But to start, I'll include a chuck of edging with this version to let you decide for yourself. I will also include a few bolts & nuts to help you with the attachment, you're on your own on the drill bit though. Hopefully this meets the need here, as always appreciate the feedback and the patience from you early LX guys on me getting this launched. I will have stock in about 10 days, so any orders between now and then will ship out as soon as they are in. :cheers:
Awesome. Ordered.

View attachment 3082367
View attachment 3082369
View attachment 3082390

View attachment 3082383
View attachment 3082384

View attachment 3082386
View attachment 3082388

Sent you my monies!!!

Ordered (2021). Stoked to clean up my dash scene.

Is 7/16" the correct size grommet for the larger pair of holes that are intended to pass cables through?

Edit: post #35 seems to confirm that 7/16" is the correct size.

just a note that the 2008-2015 LX570 versions are now in stock, if you ordered one and don't have it by now, please please let me know so we can fix that. And thanks so much to everyone for the input/support on all of these endeavors here, couldn't have done it without you. All 4 versions are in stock right now actually.

Install video for the 2008-2015:

And still more to come on new products for the 200 series, the next one is totally different but I have a feeling some of you are going to dig it. :cheers:

just a note that the 2008-2015 LX570 versions are now in stock, if you ordered one and don't have it by now, please please let me know so we can fix that. And thanks so much to everyone for the input/support on all of these endeavors here, couldn't have done it without you. All 4 versions are in stock right now actually.

Install video for the 2008-2015:

And still more to come on new products for the 200 series, the next one is totally different but I have a feeling some of you are going to dig it. :cheers:

A little hint please!!

While we wait for @nakman (nudge, nudge :)) to tease us some more, I thought I would show what the plate looks like covered in Xpel (@Tex68w graciously sent me a sample while I was away on vacation and I finally got a chance to install it and the power outlets over Labor Day weekend. I believe the sheet he sent was cut from a 9" wide roll, so it isn't wide enough to cover the entire panel, but it actually looks pretty nice in person with a bit of the stainless steel exposed. I didn't bother to install it under the rail at the front since that already covers things up pretty well. I still have to pop it off again because I forgot to reconnect the light sensor 🤦‍♂️. The recommendation someone made to use 67 Designs parts instead of RAM was spot on - they're much nicer. I stuck with RAM balls though as the standard size they use will make it easier to swap things in and out if desired. The passenger side vent (next to the head unit) isn't fully seated because I still have a bit of other wiring left and those vents can be buggers to remove once they're fully seated. The factory head unit has been replaced with a 16" Tesla style head unit, which is the thing sticking up on the left side of the photo.

Gamiviti Plate with Xpel.jpeg

While we wait for @nakman (nudge, nudge :)) to tease us some more, I thought I would show what the plate looks like covered in Xpel (@Tex68w graciously sent me a sample while I was away on vacation and I finally got a chance to install it and the power outlets over Labor Day weekend. I believe the sheet he sent was cut from a 9" wide roll, so it isn't wide enough to cover the entire panel, but it actually looks pretty nice in person with a bit of the stainless steel exposed. I didn't bother to install it under the rail at the front since that already covers things up pretty well. I still have to pop it off again because I forgot to reconnect the light sensor 🤦‍♂️. The recommendation someone made to use 67 Designs parts instead of RAM was spot on - they're much nicer. I stuck with RAM balls though as the standard size they use will make it easier to swap things in and out if desired. The passenger side vent (next to the head unit) isn't fully seated because I still have a bit of other wiring left and those vents can be buggers to remove once they're fully seated. The factory head unit has been replaced with a 16" Tesla style head unit, which is the thing sticking up on the left side of the photo.

View attachment 3108733
Looks awesome. So used the track and then ram balls with 67 designs mounts and arms?

So the next new product is a bracket for small to medium-sized awnings, connecting them to OEM rails. These are for folks who wish to run an awning but don't want to upgrade to a full aftermarket rack, and are looking for an easy bolt-on solution. They fit all the skinny awnings like ARB, Iron Man, etc. up to a Rhino Batwing. If you've followed our Multi Brackets, these essentially replace that with a more functional & elegant solution, also at a lower cost solution compared to adding in the OEM rail kit, and Batwing adapter plates that would have been required to achieve the same results with the multi bracket. I never really liked how the Batwing plates worked on those so am pleased with the upgrade here. Pics:
IMG_4433.jpg

IMG_7391.jpg

IMG_4463.jpg

And you can see a little more info at the bottom of this page: Rack Brackets — Gamiviti - http://www.gamiviti.com/rack-brackets and thanks again to @jcbmx for being our model!

Last edited:

View attachment 3108733
Have had the dash panel installed for many months now, but finally posting up some pictures. I am using a combination of 67Designs and RAM. I drilled some new holes to mount the RAM aluminum tough-track and one RAM 1" ball(4-hole mount). Used one 67Designs ball mount on the left side for holding phone. On the track there is a 67Designs track mount ball attached to 67Designs GoPro mount. The RAM ball is used for holding a Garmin Tread Overland Edition via a 67Designs arm. It's all working great!

Dash1.jpg

Dash2.jpg

Have had the dash panel installed for many months now, but finally posting up some pictures. I am using a combination of 67Designs and RAM. I drilled some new holes to mount the RAM aluminum tough-track and one RAM 1" ball(4-hole mount). Used one 67Designs ball mount on the left side for holding phone. On the track there is a 67Designs track mount ball attached to 67Designs GoPro mount. The RAM ball is used for holding a Garmin Tread Overland Edition via a 67Designs arm. It's all working great!

View attachment 3109582

View attachment 3109583
Most impressive!
Where did you mount your Midland radio head unit?

hey guys, I still have another more 200 series product on order, but until then here's another one that I'm working on launching that I wanted to share. It's a universal accessory mount I'm calling the Multi Plate. What makes this one unique is that it mounts to any roof rack, even OEM racks. And then it mates up with a multitude of accessories, like Rotopax, Maxtrax, Hi Lifts, Quickfist clamps, etc.

IMG_7358.jpg
IMG_7530.jpg

What makes it even cooler is how it mates to some other Gamiviti products you may already have. Like our spare tire receiver system, rack receiver system, and OEM rail brackets. So this not only will lay flat on top of your rack, but could also be mounted to the side of it, or to your spare tire.
IMG_7524.jpg
IMG_7526.jpg
IMG_7534.jpg

I don't know the practicality of that last OEM rail option as it sticks up pretty high, but it's possible. So another option if you're looking for how to mount something to your rig, even more options if you have multiple rigs you want to more quickly swap stuff between, and both of the quick release options make it fast to put that stuff back in the garage when you don't need them out on display. I'm still working through how to ship these, and shooting a video later today, spent some time getting a page on the site built yesterday so wanted to share. Multi Plates — Gamiviti - http://www.gamiviti.com/multi-plates for more. :cheers:

Alright gang, here we go this is the one I've been waiting for... partnered with Pakku Roba on a custom bag specific to the 200 series tailgate storage. What makes this unique is the upgrade you can do to your tailgate storage pockets, putting more practical and "all the time" items where it's easy to get to, then stowing some of the more occasional items further back into your vehicle. I'm super happy with my setup right now... smaller kitchen/bathroom bags on the left, and hand tools on the right (yeah I know the picture is on the left side but just go with it).
IMG_7685.jpg

IMG_7683.jpg

Here's a quick video I made showing how I redid some of my storage:

And there are a few more pics on the site. Tailgate Bags — Gamiviti - https://www.gamiviti.com/tailgate-bags I have blue and gray in stock right now if anyone wants to try one out, let me know what you think! :cheers:

IMG_7686.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom