CSC Random picture thread (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Decided we had enough of the valley and headed north. Glad we did, came back to find trespassers on the property.
20220810_163552.jpg

Even brought the kids along.
20220810_163828.jpg

Last thing we hear before leaving last week was dad announcing he was here.

If you know Toyotas, you’ll know what this came from 🤣

A316ED73-FAC5-4EC3-886A-445CC147F6D8.jpeg

Yes, I do. I should have asked what is the black stuff on it?
OEM coating on the gasket. I love the toyota "NEV-R-LEAK" gaskets, they never leak

I had one that leaked and it was Gates.
On these ones I only use Toyota gaskets. The first one I did was back in 2009 and it is still going strong.

Gates makes a lot of good stuff, but I am seeing more and more of their products coming from China. Even the rubber stuff that they are famous for. Pretty sad, as I like when companies stand by quality vs profits.

On these ones I only use Toyota gaskets. The first one I did was back in 2009 and it is still going strong.

Gates makes a lot of good stuff, but I am seeing more and more of their products coming from China. Even the rubber stuff that they are famous for. Pretty sad, as I like when companies stand by quality vs profits.
Which one is more sad?

Which one is more sad?

I sure hope they edited out all of the measuring for times sake, because I saw none... Still pretty impressive results for casting/machining done in saldals and pajamma pants with no roof and a dirt floor!

I'm pretty sure this is a men's room door sign.

Funny thing, at my last job I was talking to a co worker about the 3rz swap 4runner I built a long time ago (the one in my signature picture). He said "is that the motor with the weiner shaped water pump gasket?" A few months later I was over at his house and he had one hanging on the wall. Great minds think alike....

My service cart has the my most cherished personal items that always brighten up a crappy day; A picture of my wife that I took in high school (that she absolutely hates), picture of the pups, picture of my best friend who passed 15 years ago, and a weiner pump gasket

0B40CF74-53B1-4A3F-B386-93FDBA15ED87.jpeg

Biggest wolf spider I have ever seen. Opened the garage and seen it scurry inside. Have plenty of tarantulas around but those are slow. Poisonous or not did not want this crawling on me while working under a vehicle. A yard blower convinced him to leave the garage.
20220625_132232.jpg
20220625_131954.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom