Events/Trails Cruisers on the Rocks II "The Deuce" : October 20-23 Windrock Park, Tennessee (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Haha that would be quite the journey, unfortunately I don’t think I’d win from my soon to be location of South Carolina.
Well now that you've told the real location you're probably right ha

I gotta say it’s really cool to see you doing this for the Cruiser community Lee. The event you hold at Windrock, now this. You’re a good dude.

I guess time to start banking that trip money and vacation time

Welcome Emails went out to all registered drivers today. Check your inbox! If you haven't received an email PM me. See you in October!!! Lee

EC331506-C2F3-4A4A-BE18-60067D5B9668_1_201_a.jpeg

Now that I have secured a place, I am beginning to think about prep work. What spares are you all carrying (so I know who to beg if I need them ;) ).
And no group ride is complete without a discussion about comms! Is GMRS the norm or the CB? Apologies if that has already been covered.

Ha! I usually carry a few spare parts.

1659963260977.png

Now that I have secured a place, I am beginning to think about prep work. What spares are you all carrying (so I know who to beg if I need them ;) ).
And no group ride is complete without a discussion about comms! Is GMRS the norm or the CB? Apologies if that has already been covered.
GMRS / FRS

It will not be as extensive as OwnerCS', but things that come to mind, snap ring set minus one in use, cv reboot kit, pcv valve, coolant temp sensor, grease gun, brand new size 36 undies in sealed ziplock, beer opener, spare serp/fan belt, small reel of fuel line

It will not be as extensive as OwnerCS', but things that come to mind, snap ring set minus one in use, cv reboot kit, pcv valve, coolant temp sensor, grease gun, brand new size 36 undies in sealed ziplock, beer opener, spare serp/fan belt, small reel of fuel line
Reminds me that I need to carry some Mobil1 Red for wheel bearings.

I think someone should bring along a spare front diff. Seems to be in high demand at windrock. I heard @KiPod Is bringing a spare chassis this year 😄😋

I'll have a tool set plus an extra drive shaft and axle shaft, and fluids.
Driving my '98 down to this thing.....thanks for putting that in my head. Where is the nearest copart to this place? hahaha, but seriously, anyone know?

Should be a fair amount of spare parts floating around. If all else fails the Oreillys or Advance in Oakridge can have non OEM parts super quick.

GMRS/FRS is coming what COTR uses. If you are in need of a good radio Rugged Radios has great handheld and mobile options. I used their handheld in Colorado and Moab this summer and was blown away. Top notch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom