Cruisin' for a Brewsin' on Sunday, August 14th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SAS

Seeking higher vistas
Threads
We're working final details on our annual summer Toyota 4x4 show-n-shine to be hosted by Batch Slapped (brewery & cidery) on Sunday, August 14th. Here are the specifics:

Cruisin' for a Brewsin' Toyota 4x4 show
Sunday, August 14th 10am to 2pm
Batch Slapped, 5859 Palmer Park Blvd, Colorado Springs
Open to the public, no entry fee
Three restaurants nearby--Moon Star II (Chinese), The Stones (bar & grill), Short Stop (burgers & dogs) [edit: oops, Short Stop is closed Sundays]

Come out and enjoy some social time with fellow Toyota 4WD enthusiasts!

More to follow, check back here for details!

Last edited:
Been waiting for this to happen again

I sent an email to all members and associates for whom I have an email address; we're on for Sunday, 10am to 2pm.

Generally, we want to keep "show" vehicles consolidated and parked in two spots, one immediately in front of Batch Slapped (space for 20 +/- rigs) and then directly west of there in a row within the parking lot (space for another 30 +/- vehicles).

Myself, Todd, David or Ryan will be on site early to set up an awning and a pop-up canopy or two. Watch for one or more of us to direct you into a parking spot. Then come up to the canopy and sign-in, get a "window sheet" to post on the windshield of your rig, and a ballot for voting. Everyone will get a "raffle ticket", and before noon, we'll have a drawing for several door prizes.

Todd will be collecting ballots; you can vote for rigs in four categories--(1) People's Choice (Best in Show), (2) Most Original, (3) Best Trail Rig, (4)Most Trail Damage.
After 1pm, Todd will tally the ballots and we'll announce the winners! Each category winner will get a prize.

+1 for best overland rig (as opposed to trail rig). They are completely different builds and exemplifies the versatility of the Land Cruiser.
And no, my rig wouldn't qualify for the best of either. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom