Spotted thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

80 parked in back off Avanced Auto Parts in Olathe by Lowes on Blackbob.
7DA0C197-3255-464E-90BD-1FD8D3295B6F.jpeg

A kid (relative) working behind the counter owned it. I told him he needed to join the club. He’s only had it for less than a year.

At the top of Imogene Pass. Me and a couple other guys went to Ouray after LCDC in Breck last week.

05A7BCE4-F1B1-47D5-98DE-60504D5F23E4.jpeg

Saw lots of cruisers including a diesel FJ60 with a full roof pop up conversion. Failed to get a pic though :(.

OK, not a cruiser but a Thunderbird on Imogene is pretty cool.
DSC_0104.JPG

At the top of Imogene Pass. Me and a couple other guys went to Ouray after LCDC in Breck last week.

View attachment 3074816

Saw lots of cruisers including a diesel FJ60 with a full roof pop up conversion. Failed to get a pic though :(.
Saw all those heading East on 70.

Getting my trailer inspected and this rolls up, just coming off of I 70!!!

08E5B1D7-A2D2-40B7-A0ED-0359BC7A8966.jpeg

Saw all those heading East on 70.
Probably you were seeing the Solid Axle Summit (SAS) trucks running the trails around Ouray. If not familiar with this newer event, I would highly recommend putting it on the cruiser bucket list. Typically first weekend in August. This was year #6 for SAS and it keeps getting better. Home base is the KOA in Ouray. There is a thread here you can search that provides more details. When the reservation bell rings for next year's event, the spots will go fast. They limit the event to 75 trucks to keep it safe and organized.

Probably you were seeing the Solid Axle Summit (SAS) trucks running the trails around Ouray. If not familiar with this newer event, I would highly recommend putting it on the cruiser bucket list. Typically first weekend in August. This was year #6 for SAS and it keeps getting better. Home base is the KOA in Ouray. There is a thread here you can search that provides more details. When the reservation bell rings for next year's event, the spots will go fast. They limit the event to 75 trucks to keep it safe and organized.
Would they buy that my 200 has two solid axles up front? One on each side. :)

I’m familiar. Was waitlisted this year. There was something out there the week prior with mainly 200’s.

I’m familiar. Was waitlisted this year. There was something out there the week prior with mainly 200’s.
My Brother in San Antonio was one of the original organizers for SAS and is active on their Board so I should know in advance when signup begins next year. Last year they had a pod cast describing this year's event with signup beginning immediately after the call. The event was filled within a couple hours. I'll make a point to give this group a heads up when registration begins for next year.

That was LCDC. Fun event. It was in Breck but some of us went to Ouray after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom