SOLD FJ40 Factory Soft Top Doors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The doors are in decent shape. Plexiglass for the windows and they sometimes stick. $1,000 plus shipping for the set OBO.

Land_Cruiser_Doors.jpg

Land_Cruiser_Doors_2.jpg

is this set different than the set you listed yesterday for $500? Pictures look to be the same….oops nvrmind it looks like yes you underpriced and relisted rather than just changing price.

is this set different than the set you listed yesterday for $500? Pictures look to be the same….

Exact same, you can see the whole thread about that discussion.

Yep, I saw them yesterday, saw they sold, then seeing here again and didn’t read the full thread.

I woulda bought em at $500 ( like everyone else ) :D

Last edited:
The doors are in decent shape. Plexiglass for the windows and they sometimes stick. $1,000 plus shipping for the set OBO.

View attachment 3076651

View attachment 3076652
I hope you get your asking price but that move was pretty lame indeed. I often list stuff on here for a certain price and list on eBay for a higher price due to eBay fees, logistics, idiot buyers, etc. I would say in the future, just do your research before posting so you don't get any backlash. You can always lower the price if it doesn't sell. Just my opinion of course. GLWS

I hope you get your asking price but that move was pretty lame indeed. I often list stuff on here for a certain price and list on eBay for a higher price due to eBay fees, logistics, idiot buyers, etc. I would say in the future, just do your research before posting so you don't get any backlash. You can always lower the price if it doesn't sell. Just my opinion of course. GLWS
I agree, not a cool move, but learning lesson nonetheless. I am new to the market of Land Cruiser parts (everything I have was passed down and I have no clue what some of it is worth). I'm paying close attention to the selling threads now though and getting used to mud.

I agree, not a cool move, but learning lesson nonetheless. I am new to the market of Land Cruiser parts (everything I have was passed down and I have no clue what some of it is worth). I'm paying close attention to the selling threads now though and getting used to mud.
To be constructive here… when I try and price parts I’ll search google with the following.

FJ40 FST doors ih8mud

Or
FJ40 factory soft top doors ih8mud

And repeat for eBay.

Believe it or not even though this is a land cruiser enthusiast site. You’ll think your giving the community a good price on parts for their project to find out later it was bought to put on eBay at your now asking price.. happened to me countless times…kinda ruined it for me and I no longer sell parts on here.

Good luck with your sale. The last set I sold in similar condition was $700 but the market has risen due to inflation and popularity of these vehicles.

To be constructive here… when I try and price parts I’ll search google with the following.

FJ40 FST doors ih8mud

Or
FJ40 factory soft top doors ih8mud

And repeat for eBay.

Believe it or not even though this is a land cruiser enthusiast site. You’ll think your giving the community a good price on parts for their project to find out later it was bought to put on eBay at your now asking price.. happened to me countless times…kinda ruined it for me and I no longer sell parts on here.

Good luck with your sale. The last set I sold in similar condition was $700 but the market has risen due to inflation and popularity of these vehicles.
Agreed. That is why i list them on eBay for more at the same time. However, I am surprised how often the parts sell on eBay for a much higher price than they sell on MUD for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom