Has anyone ever seen on of these? 1963 fj45 crew cab short bed? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I bought an almost original 1963 fj45 crew cab short bed. I cannot find any information about it. There does not seem to be any pictures out there that I can find. I'm going to attach a picture. Let me know if you have ever seen one, or have any information on it, thanks
IMG-20220729-WA0001.jpg

Even if modified it is a cool rig. Have fun with it don’t let anyone steal the joy of owning it. Lots of us would like to see original examples stay that way but not all do. Fix it, drive it and enjoy the attention it brings.

I bought an almost original 1963 fj45 crew cab short bed. I cannot find any information about it. There does not seem to be any pictures out there that I can find. I'm going to attach a picture. Let me know if you have ever seen one, or have any information on it, thanksView attachment 3076112
Looking at the bed and back window they look unchanged . the bed is integrated and has not been touched. The inside also looks original behind the seats and no apparent evidence of piecing it together. Remember I am in Lima , Peru and bought bit in a small town . I will have to dig little deeper from the previous owner. He had it for the last ten years.

Looking at the bed and back window they look unchanged . the bed is integrated and has not been touched. The inside also looks original behind the seats and no apparent evidence of piecing it together. Remember I am in Lima , Peru and bought bit in a small town . I will have to dig little deeper from the previous owner. He had it for the last ten years.
The chassis number states fj45 no other letters just numbers. No LV

VIN does not include a L or a V. Would be just FJ45~XXXXX. Does it have a tag under with a model number?
Yes after more searching, and looking at it closer, it was modified. The tag on the firewall has been painted over a couple of times, so it cannot be made out.. The chassis number is 3- FJ45-14455. Thanks for replying and being helpful. I don't much like reading snide comments. Others should not comment if they do not have anything positive or helpful, but I guess that's the way forums go.

Looks like a fun rig. Post up some pictures when you can. I would like to more of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom