Project ... "killer Piggy" (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ha ha, Arnchair AF!!!
1660539385092-png.567187

Hey guys ... good timing xtiaan2000 ... been slow, my buddy has been having some issues with his back (like me and all the guys getting older 8)
But, getting back on track

Here are some updated photos
Getting all the big stuff done that interferes with the body, once thats done body will go for complete repaint ... colour still TBD, but leaning towards Toyota Cement grey

IMG_7505 by Steve Heck, on Flickr

IMG_7512 by Steve Heck, on Flickr

68798404571__18DE6596-CDFD-4A10-8D41-557363E8249C by Steve Heck, on Flickr

68798537199__FA90D4C7-5721-453B-99D9-80DCB76DCD17 by Steve Heck, on Flickr

COLOR! I have been enjoying that conversation. So many options! I was thinking cement as well. Ill have to change directions now! :hmm: I have gone from Orange to blue, to grey, I change everyother day. Never chosen green, tho. Want to stop these voices in my head and get the paint on!

4x4labs rear bumper, yes? Definitly want one of those!

Yeaa...cool to see a 4x labs rear 55 bumper up close...thats on my list.

So is this being built for someone in particular or just building it and hoping to sell it for what you have in it?

Also I thought you were gonna use more LC style wheels, less blingy. How wide are those tires?

X2000 ... lol yessir, toughest decision on any build !

I see 4X4 Labs removed the rear bumper setup from their website ... assuming they are not selling a lot of these but I bet they'd still make one for us 55 guys if we wanted
I am building this one to keep for a bit and then put it on BAT likely onemanarmy, we will see

I hear ya on the wheel selection, the overall 'look' of this 55 on the outside and inside will be a bit more modernized but not too much, didn't think these were too blingy being satin gold but will hopefully go with the overall look

Believe these are 37/12.5/17's

Cheers
Steve

Some updates guys .... definitely getting there
Stainless exhaust parts coming next
Custom fab on front/rear sway bars ... waiting on parts
Engine SET in position now as far back as we can
Rear bumper almost done
Front bumper extensions under way
Sorting out the exact position of the twin sticks

IMG_7735 by Steve Heck, on Flickr

IMG_7736 by Steve Heck, on Flickr

IMG_7738 by Steve Heck, on Flickr

IMG_7739 by Steve Heck, on Flickr

IMG_7737 by Steve Heck, on Flickr

IMG_7740 by Steve Heck, on Flickr

Last edited:
Through the frame sway bar for the win! Pretty sweet idea! Looking forward to seeing how that works out!

Great looking “Y” pipe for the exhaust too. Was gonna hit you up about making a second one, but the shipping would be crazy.
RUSH ... Buddy we dont need to make you another one, my exhaust guy accidentally made 2 thinking thats what I needed ! LOL
Let me know

Cheers
Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom