For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

Another nail in the coffin of ridiculous prices
1658950199707.png

Anyone in Denver seen this one? Thoughts on price at that mileage? Dealer sent me undercarriage pictures and it looks clean despite a brief stint in Nebraska.

Anyone in Denver seen this one? Thoughts on price at that mileage? Dealer sent me undercarriage pictures and it looks clean despite a brief stint in Nebraska.

what’s the asking price? it doesn’t show on my phone when i load the page

IMO price is too high with that mileage. I know white/gray exterior colors demand a premium, but that price is too high. Ask for a lower price and have them put it in writing or wait for a better deal. just my opinion.

IMO price is too high with that mileage. I know white/gray exterior colors demand a premium, but that price is too high. Ask for a lower price and have them put it in writing or wait for a better deal. just my opinion.
Yeah that was my thought too. Im not scared of buying something with 80k miles but around $60k seems more reasonable range, especially considering I would have to ship it.

Unfortunately this vehicle is for my wife and she is not as patient with the search process 😂

The bottom seems to be falling out of the 200 series market. I am seeing LC for under $30k with under 200k. I have seen multiple over 120k mile LX drop $5k in the last month. I have also seen a few that are under $20k. I never used to see a 2013 LX for less than 30k, but there are several every week now.The rate hike next week is sure to reduce the numbers of buyers as well. I don't see any upside in this market for at least the next 6 months, and more likely a couple years.

3 Months ago this would have never happened.
View attachment 3068496
I am patiently waiting and hunting these deals... rate hikes plus gas prices sucks for most consumers, but those of us with patience will be rewarded... Too bad about the LC getting cancelled though, that was not positive for pricing on newer models. LX600 definitely was a perk for those willing to buy an LX 570, should see more of that inventory hitting overt the next year as people swap.

Yeah that was my thought too. Im not scared of buying something with 80k miles but around $60k seems more reasonable range, especially considering I would have to ship it.

Unfortunately this vehicle is for my wife and she is not as patient with the search process 😂
Will wife complain about not getting this specific car forever / multiple months or years? If so, buy it. If not, wait and see what else pops up. Not the best deal.

Will wife complain about not getting this specific car forever / multiple months or years? If so, buy it. If not, wait and see what else pops up. Not the best deal.
She will not. She's actually pretty reasonable about the whole thing just ready to get out of her 09 gx that the kids have destroyed.

Test drove it yesterday. They are asking $66.5K and are giving me a killer deal on my X5. But all this rust underneath is very off putting. What do you guys think?
20220730_124611.jpg
20220730_124615.jpg

20220730_124631.jpg
20220730_124651.jpg

20220730_124704.jpg
20220730_124711.jpg

Test drove it yesterday. They are asking $66.5K and are giving me a killer deal on my X5. But all this rust underneath is very off putting. What do you guys think?
View attachment 3073952View attachment 3073953

View attachment 3073954View attachment 3073956

View attachment 3073957View attachment 3073958

For 66K, I'd say yes. AHC add another layer of complexity when it comes to rust. I'd wait for the next one.

My OCD would drive me insane. I would be driving it and instead of thinking about all the great features, all I would think about would be that damn rust underneath. The struggle is real!

View attachment 3073952View attachment 3073953

View attachment 3073954View attachment 3073956

View attachment 3073957View attachment 3073958
Agree with above too much rust for 66k

Thoughts on this one? Seems like a semi reasonable price for a CPO and has a clean carfax with good maintenance records. Waiting for undercarriage pictures from the dealer

Thoughts on this one? Seems like a semi reasonable price for a CPO and has a clean carfax with good maintenance records. Waiting for undercarriage pictures from the dealer

I've been watching 2018+ for about six weeks now. IMO, about $65K would be in the right ballpark. Depends on how much CPO means to you. To me, if all maintenance records are in place, I wouldn't pay extra for CPO.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom