Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone from
Woodbridge va? Looking maybe help
Me
Check a 2009 toyota yaris at woodbridge auto auction. Il pay for extra for time and effort

Anyone from
Woodbridge va? Looking maybe help
Me
Check a 2009 toyota yaris at woodbridge auto auction. Il pay for extra for time and effort
Woodbridge Auto auction is ghettoAF
Its usually all the cars that didn't sell at the Fredericksburg VA or Brandywine MD Auto auction the week before. On the plus side a friend of mine bought a Nissan Sentra there years ago and when he went to change the air filter he found a tarus .38 cal revolver in the airbox.

Its usually all the cars that didn't sell at the Fredericksburg VA or Brandywine MD Auto auction the week before. On the plus side a friend of mine bought a Nissan Sentra there years ago and when he went to change the air filter he found a tarus .38 cal revolver in the airbox.
Thanks for the info. Was just curious of the yaris they have basic info like paint, mechanical like clutch and engine. Im from socal and seems hard to find this model

Anyone need 9011 and 9012 bulbs? I bought some for my 100, but the PO put Depo aftermarket lights on it and they use H7 bulbs... which I did not find out until all the bulbs had been opened and trimmed to work in the stock 100 locations.

I bought these - good reviews from some people.

Call it free to a good home... or shipping if not local enough.
I’ll take them. Thanks!

Anyone?

Anyone want stock 16” 100 wheels. Just put on some SCS and have the stock rims with wheels off. Cheap to a good home.

I’m trying to move as much of the leftover 100 series parts from crusty. Pics in my parting out thread. I’ll let the rust free tailgate and carpet go for $225, it’s big and I’m tripping over it…

I am looking for the stock front bumper end caps for a 1994 FZJ80 if anyone has one laying around. Or a winch bumper.

Anyone want stock 16” 100 wheels. Just put on some SCS and have the stock rims with wheels off. Cheap to a good home.
PM me some photos and price

Selling some parts for a friend, reupholstered long jump seats and original soft top doors. Posted in the Keystone club site:

front runner slimline roof rack for a 100 in MD

5Gen 4Runner factory engine skids, non-KDSS, decent shape....

Dobinson C97-146VT front springs for an 80 series. These have less than 10k miles on them. $250.

PXL_20220810_202919175.jpg

Looking for a forward facing rear seat for a 40, fold and tumble style would be nice.
You want 3rd row seats from a 200? They fold and tumble haha

Looking for a ROM to reupholster a 3rd Gen 4Runner Driver Seat? As well as a reputable shop in NoVA to do it? Or ideas on what replacements, in better condition, that fit may be an even better option?
Like many her age, me thinks she's been ridden hard and put away wet a few too many times. :p

Looking for a ROM to reupholster a 3rd Gen 4Runner Driver Seat? As well as a reputable shop in NoVA to do it? Or ideas on what replacements, in better condition, that fit may be an even better option?
Like many her age, me thinks she's been ridden hard and put away wet a few too many times. :p

I just used Pollet's on Draper Ave in Fairfax to redo my 8.1 Suburban first 2 rows. Good work, a little spendy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom