Events/Trails Monthly Vintage Toyota Meet in Encinitas @ Fourtillfour Cafe 7.30.22 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Everybody,

I wanted to let you know we’re officially going to start a monthly vintage 4x4 meet, Adventure machines + coffee, starting this Saturday 7/30 at Fourtillfour Cafe in Encinitas.

It'll be a casual monthly meet every last Saturday of the month. Probably pretty low key in the beginning but will grow as we continue to push it. We have parking for about 50+ cars right on the 101, just north of Leucadia Blvd.

Really old and new Cruisers are welcome, and all vintage 4x4 Toyotas. I think due to limited space, we’re not pushing for new Jeeps/new American 4x4.. We'd rather have it small with the right cars and people.

Hope to see you out there. Send me a PM if you’re in the area. Would love to meet everyone here.

Saturday, 7.30.22, 7am - 10am
1114 N Coast Hwy 101, Encinitas, 92024
@fourtillfour

- Nico

IMG_2786.jpg

Was able to swing by around 930. Couple of FJ62s, an 80, couple of Defender 110s! I'm sure I missed a bigger gathering earlier but was great to check out some nice rigs!

8E7EC4E2-9C1D-438E-9BE7-92989C70B99A.jpeg

Thanks for the hospitality & coffee! 'll bring my 40 next time. Broken leg isn't working the clutch yet.

There was a cool tan fj45 swb leaving as I got there. Anyone from here?

Sorry we missed most of the cruisers. We got there early and left early. Will try to swing by again next time. Good coffee nice people and would love to see more cruisers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom