SOLD Carbondale, CO: 2003 Toyota Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
rgba(85, 0, 255, 0.07)
For sale is a 2003 Toyota Land Cruiser. I'm selling this truck on behalf of my brother, who has owned it for four years, and is the second owner. Colorado and Texas owned, it shows no rust underneath. Clean title. The truck currently shows about 203,000 miles.

Overall this 100 Series is in great mechanical shape and has been well maintained over the past few years. It drives well and has been extremely reliable. It's no garage queen and has been driven and used, and both the interior and exterior show wear, but is a solid rig for building out as an overland vehicle or continuing to use on Colorado's backroads and trails.

The truck has a few mild modifications/upgrades, all installed under current ownership/within the past 40k miles:
-Slee rear bumper with swing outs
-Gamiviti roof rack
-Old Man Emu lift kit
-Set of 5 Bridgestone KO2's with tons of life left

This car has had extensive maintenance over the past few years. Major items include:
-Fuel pump (190k)
-Battery & spark plugs (188k)
-Timing belt/water pump (178k)
-"Major" rear brake job (pads/rotors/all guides, pins & hardware) (178k)
-Clock spring (177k)
-Records of oil changes, trans & diff fluids throughout the past 4 years
-New OEM Radiator (161k)

Known issues:
-The check engine light is on for the catalytic converter, which will need to be deleted or replaced
-The sunroof stopped working some time ago, and my brother opted to seal it using roofing material. It doesn't look pretty, but it works to keep it from leaking
-The exterior has dents on both front quarter panels; a minor dent in the hood; and a few paint chips throughout
-The interior shows wear; the driver's side seat is torn, a couple of the speaker covers are torn, leather has some knicks throughout, and there are minor stains on the carpeting on the driver's side and in the rear hatch

In addition, sale will include the following spares:
-Old Man Emu front torsion bars (purchased with OME lift kit on the car currently)
-Old Man Emu diff drop kit
-4x Big Foot AT NT 275/70/18 all terrain tires with >75% tread left

***PRICE UPDATE: 14,000***

Overall this is a well running and reliable rig ready for someone else to use it as intended. I'd be happy to show the truck to CO locals or help with a pre purchase inspection for an out of state buyer. Please note the high lift jack is not included in sale.

IMG_4133.JPG

IMG_4126.JPG

IMG_4143.JPG

IMG_4153.JPG

IMG_4165.JPG

Last edited:
19,500 and we don't even get the hi lift?
Ha...will gladly knock $100 off the price to make up for not including the jack, which is easily older than the rig itself. Note the asking price is just a starting point and I'm always open to chatting with serious buyers.

You might want to update the vehicle info- it’s listed as a LX470

*Price drop 17,500*

Pic of sunroof attached. Tarp material comes up easily and paint/glass look fine underneath.

IMG_0608.jpg

Nice looking trail rig. Maybe it's just me, but is the roof rack on upside down? GLWS!

Nice looking trail rig. Maybe it's just me, but is the roof rack on upside down? GLWS!
It is the "Expo down" version if I remember correctly. The rack was installed in the owner of the company's driveway with his assistance...so I am confident it is set up correctly!

Final price drop: $14,000. My brother just bought a new truck and is ready to see this thing go to a new home. Let me know if you have any questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom