The MUD 100 series Videos thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

First time having (wanting*) to use the winch for self recovery, so open to any and all criticism.

*Mental Note* Have spotter stand away from snow covered tree that winch is strapped to (he was spotting for cars coming up/down the road at the curve where I was stuck.

I pulled over to wait for some people behind us, and got a little over zealous with the shoulder. The road was completely ice covered.

Unless you really hate your friend, have them move far from the winch line under load :deadhorse:

Woops, falling a bit behind posting up videos from our big SoCal trip. For anyone following along, here is Part 2 of our trip along the Mojave Road. Oh, and if anyone has feedback on these videos (good, bad, ugly), let me know .... I'm having fun putting them together, but feel like there's a LOT of room for improvement.

Cheers y'all!

Woops, falling a bit behind posting up videos from our big SoCal trip. For anyone following along, here is Part 2 of our trip along the Mojave Road. Oh, and if anyone has feedback on these videos (good, bad, ugly), let me know .... I'm having fun putting them together, but feel like there's a LOT of room for improvement.

Cheers y'all!

These are great! Just remember your flashlight perhaps next time? We wanna see the stuff too!

That was really awesome! Thanks for sharing guys.
That 4-wheel steering at the end tho... :eek:

check out this poor 470. but the guy just walked out of it...! Dang, these things are sturdy!

(may want to skip to 4:00)

I always make a point to get behind the wheel with the gear shifter in park and start screaming. What happened to the airbags?

1660915253356.png

Ha, you beat me to it! ^

Man, that was one junked Hundy. Too bad... glad everyone was ok though. That could have turned out much worse.

Just finished editing another video. Had a lot of fun putting this one together. It was a day filled with mis-adventures.

Overgrown trails, downed trees, an abandoned truck, and a killer campsite. It's good to be back to exploring in the PNW after so many southwest adventures.

Your microphone in your shirt is oddly reminiscent of that sweet '70s hamburger meat. Just missing a collar. Thanks for sharing another cool video. Keep 'em coming. At least this time you didn't have to remember a flashlight. Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom