SOLD Better Bulit Sliding Drawer Box (NE PA) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stoshu

SILVER Star
Threads
Selling a Better Built drawer box in excellent condiditon. This was used in the back of my 60 and 80 and worked well. Would probably fit in a 40 too.

It measures 37" long (across drawer front) x 26" wide x 10.5" deep. Ball bearing drawer slides, rubber diamond plate top mat, and t-handle latch system. Not sure these are even available anymore, but retail was in the $650 range when purchased new.

Asking $350. Prefer local pick up in NE PA, or I can deliver to CMCC in July. I'm sure it would be pricey to ship.
IMG_20220422_091506564 (2).jpg

IMG_20220422_091519052 (2).jpg

Bump. Offers considered.

Any idea if this would fit a 100 series with the third row still inside and flipped to the side? If so would you consider shipping?

I'll check the dimensions in my wife's 100 and let you know.

Any idea if this would fit a 100 series with the third row still inside and flipped to the side? If so would you consider shipping?
It is exactly 37" (the width of the drawer box) between the third row seats in my wife's LX470. If you are interesed just let me know. Shipping will probably be steep, depending on where it is going.

Thank you for checking for me. I was curious because when I measured per your measurements it looks like it just barely squeezes in there widthwise. My concern is the height. from floor to top of the better-built box and the corners where the seat bottom meets the box appear like it is unable to fit. I suspect shipping is going to be ridiculous. However, since these are not available anymore I will not have much choice. If you want you can PM me. Zip is 32408 or 30005. Thank you for everything.

Selling a Better Built drawer box in excellent condiditon. This was used in the back of my 60 and 80 and worked well. Would probably fit in a 40 too.

It measures 37" long (across drawer front) x 26" wide x 10.5" deep. Ball bearing drawer slides, rubber diamond plate top mat, and t-handle latch system. Not sure these are even available anymore, but retail was in the $650 range when purchased new.

Asking $350. Prefer local pick up in NE PA, or I can deliver to CMCC in July. I'm sure it would be pricey to ship.
View attachment 2992692
View attachment 2992693

Sent you a PM.

View attachment 2992692
View attachment 2992693
Hi Stan- Box arrived in good order. Looks fine. It does indeed have provision for a padlock, tho it's something you might not notice unless you were looking for it. It's going into my new 2022 4Runner. I have had one in my 2016 4Runner for years. I think yours was the only one for sale in the world. It took a lot of searching to find your listing, it was about 10 pages down in the Google search.
Best,
Walter

Glad you could put it to good use Walter. Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom