SOLD Slee step sliders for 100series and LX470 with AHC removed Local San Diego pickup only (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Slee step sliders: like new purchase because I think they are esthetically cleanest looking and most functional slider on the market.

Never used off road was used as a step because I hated the look of the running boards.

No damage or sun fade, have a powder coat touch up pen as well.

Retail for these is $1115.00 plus shipping which is typically $250-$400 and must have forklift for delivery.

100% bolt on. Still on Cruiser. Can help take off.

$1150

Slee step sliders: like new purchase because I think they are esthetically cleanest looking and most functional slider on the market.

Never used off road was used as a step because I hated the look of the running boards.

Retail for these is $1115.00 plus shipping which is typically $250-$400 and must have forklift for delivery.

$1150
Still for sale

If you were local to Denver, I’d be interested! Any chance you’re coming out this way?

$1150
Going up NorCal anytime soon?

I will be headed to the Bay Area on the 4th, not sure I am taking the LC! It’ll cost me an arm and a leg in fuel and they will not fit in the LS430.
Let me know if you bring them with you

$1150

Are these still available? I’m located in SD and can pick them up anytime. If so feel free to call me at 858-333-2622.

Long shot, is this still available?

$1150
Long shot, is this still available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom