You have been SPOTTED! (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I hope all is well...

I spotted this 60 on Feb 4 at an auto repair shop that I pass everyday. It sat outside a couple of weeks until @jrmudder92 spotted it on Feb 19. Shortly after that, it was pulled into the shop and has been up on a lift until yesterday. I finally saw it out in the parking lot again (sorry, just a roof pic as I drove by).

Four + months in the shop :oops:
604months.jpg

Black 200 spotted at Fenton in Cary last night. Lifted, NICE Fox shocks, rock warriors... nice looking rig:

12142BD4-657E-4B47-B440-1C8E11E14AC0.jpeg

Still nearby? I'm in DC heading down 29 to NC in the morning. Breakfast or lunch on the way? PM'ing my number in case you don't still have it.
Read his post again John, closely :D

Always wanted to do that, H55 loses awd though and the H151/150 are pricey as hell to get here.
Uh, my HDJ80, has an H55 and still has awd.

We need to drop our ONSC cards on the trucks, not moving of course. Maybe new members?

Uh, my HDJ80, has an H55 and still has awd.
Not from the factory it doesn't. From the factory your year should have a H151. A H55 doesn't bolt up to HF2A transfer case. Most h55 swaps into an 80 I've seen had to slightly notch the frame as the two frame rails sit closer together than a 60/62.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom