The Land Cruiser Shop V8 Mounts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m getting parts together for a Lq9 /4L65 swap in my 93 fzj80.

Has anyone here tried these bolt in mounts?
1604243399951.jpeg

I’m getting parts together for a Lq9 /4L65 swap in my 93 fzj80.

Has anyone here tried these bolt in mounts?
View attachment 2483297

The link you posted says these are for a small block.

I am certainly not an expert, but isn't the lq9 the 6.0 liter v8 and therefore considered a big block?

I am certainly not an expert, but isn't the lq9 the 6.0 liter v8 and therefore considered a big block?

The 4.8, 5.3, and 6.0 all have the same exterior dimensions. I believe the 5.7 (LS1) and 6.2 (LS3) do as well.

The link you posted says these are for a small block.

No. Same basic platform.

I used them on my 5.3 swap. Worked perfect.

its a 2005 5.3, 4l60e.
Tons of pics on my IG account not_your-moms_lx450

They're supposedly getting close to having them ready. I think I'm going to order a set and see how I like them.
What happened? Did you use these mounts?

I used these when i did my ls swap. I think they worked great, everything lined up perfectly. I had a built 6.0/4l80e, and the trans crossmember was only slightly off.

I used these when i did my ls swap. I think they worked great, everything lined up perfectly. I had a built 6.0/4l80e, and the trans crossmember was only slightly off.
Did you post progress pics here on mud?
what engine combo did you go with?

Did you have to get custom axles made?

This company's website is down and I can't find anything on them online. Anybody know if they're still around?

:edit: Nevermind, looks like they can be found at selkirk offroad

This company's website is down and I can't find anything on them online. Anybody know if they're still around?

:edit: Nevermind, looks like they can be found at selkirk offroad

Personally, I would use nothing other than the ones @cruisermatt now makes.

The reason I am looking at the Land Cruiser Shop mounts is that they are bolt-in and use the existing mounts...

The reason I am looking at the Land Cruiser Shop mounts is that they are bolt-in and use the existing mounts...

This is why I'm leaning toward these as well. I'll be ordering as soon as Selkirk fixes their website (charging tax for OR resident) or answers the phone.

This is why I'm leaning toward these as well. I'll be ordering as soon as Selkirk fixes their website (charging tax for OR resident) or answers the phone.
Which engine/trans combo are you going with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom