TOYOTA PIC OF THE DAY POST (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great work Jon!!

Is it just me or are there a disproportionate number of “John/Jon”s who own Landcruisers? I can think of at least 3 in our local clubhouse and that’s not counting John B who I don’t know if he’s ever on here? I also know at least one other John (who was a fire fighter) living on the island who had a red diesel 40 series… little John would suit him as he filled the doorways completely and made me at 6’4” 215 lbs (when I knew him) look small.

298C9016-819F-40FD-939A-B331202491CC.jpeg

Is it just me or are there a disproportionate number of “John/Jon”s who own Landcruisers? I can think of at least 3 in our local clubhouse and that’s not counting John B who I don’t know if he’s ever on here? I also know at least one other John (who was a fire fighter) living on the island who had a red diesel 40 series… little John would suit him as he filled the doorways completely and made me at 6’4” 215 lbs (when I knew him) look small.
For the record, only my closest friends call me Jon. I prefer Jonathan.

For the record, only my closest friends call me Jon. I prefer Jonathan.

In my case only one person has ever called me Jonathan… it’s not even my name… But I didn’t fuss. ;)

That's amazing mileage... works out to almost 26mpg us! I get a whopping 14L/100km w/ my 2H, that's only 17 mpg us 😪

View attachment 2921858
Parked since ‘97. RHD, PTO winch, Glass top, no body rot as far as I could see.

I’m considering tracking down the woman who owns it and seeing if she’d sell… :D

Hi All, incase anyone is interested in this thing, I did get in contact with the owner finally. She confirmed she wants to keep it and will be restoring to running condition this Winter. Good news really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom