On my new to me 2019 LC how do I (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads

On my new to me 2019 LC how do I make it where I can lock the doors with the fob while running?​

Also how to disable the childish safety bull**** message when I start it?
Thanks PG

Last edited:
HUH?

What was not clear? My 2019 wont lock with the Fob while its running and I am not in the LC.
Its 110* here and I like to leave it running on short stops or before I get in it. Sadly the AC is not as good as the rest of the vehicle!

It also has a p&ssy, childish, lawyer bs, safety message that is a waste of time & stupid. I would love to turn it off. Do I need to take a picture and post it? I assume everyone has this bs.

PG

You said in your original post:

Make it where I can lot it with the fob while running?

What was not clear? My 2019 wont lock with the Fob while its running and I am not in the LC.
Its 110* here and I like to leave it running on short stops or before I get in it. Sadly the AC is not as good as the rest of the vehicle!

It also has a p&ssy, childish, lawyer bs, safety message that is a waste of time & stupid. I would love to turn it off. Do I need to take a picture and post it? I assume everyone has this bs.

PG

I didn't realize that my confusion on what exactly you were asking due to your spelling error would strike a nerve and warrant such a "nice" response. I am glad that @tbisaacs understood what you were asking and cleared things up for you and myself.

I going to have to recheck this but on my 2016 I think if I hit lock button on fob twice in a row while running it will lock if I am outside the vehicle and I did not leave a fob inside the vehicle. That is my biggest issue with traveling with wife. If she leaves her purse in LC then I can't lock it as her fob is in the purse.

You said in your original post:

I didn't realize that my confusion on what exactly you were asking due to your spelling error would strike a nerve and warrant such a "nice" response. I am glad that @tbisaacs understood what you were asking and cleared things up for you and myself.
I didnt know I typed lot and not lock. I didnt feel my response was rude I appologize that it appeared I did it was not my intention. You typed only HUH so I didnt know what was un clear. Thanks PG

@rscoleman
Get a cheap faraday bag and she can put her FOB in there and the 200 won't know it is inside.
1658575231420.png

i tried the fob two-click on my 2015 and it did not work.

was able to lock the door with key and leave it running, but also had to use the key to unlock as the fob didn't work to unlock it.

I was told the dealer might be able to disable this safety feature. PG

PG
Most of us just don’t get so worked up about things.

You might want to have your AC looked at. I used to have an 08 LC and currently have a 13 LX and both of them have AC that is the best of any I have ever seen.

Try turning on your rear AC too and point the ceiling vents at the back of your head.

Ours isn't the best AC I've ever had but it's far from being the worst. Turning the second row ceiling vents at the back of your head is genius, thanks for the tip.

I was told the dealer might be able to disable this safety feature. PG
I can’t imagine any Toyota dealer would disable a safety feature. Significant liability issues.

Ours isn't the best AC I've ever had but it's far from being the worst. Turning the second row ceiling vents at the back of your head is genius, thanks for the tip.
I recently did a recharge and man my 08 will freeze you out sitting in the beating sun with roof shade open.

What is the best? I was idling in 100F heat sitting in a parking lot and it was blowing ice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom