For Sale 1984 HJ 47 RHD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
Green
Hello Mudders,

I am moving back from Fiji to California and I am considering bring back my 1984 HJ 47. I am not sure if I want to try and import it in California (which is nearly impossible from my understanding) so I thought I might put it up for sale here and see if someone from another state might be interested. I can help with the shipping from Fiji. The vehicle was "restored" here in Fiji and looks pretty good. The mechanicals are in good shape and it fires right up and runs great. I will sell it for $16000 USD and help with shipping to your desired port. Happy to get a quote from a local shipper here if there is interest and coordinate pick up. I would also consider a trade up or down for a HJ 45 or FJ 40 that is or could be CA legal.

IMG_2321.JPG

IMG_2331.JPG

IMG_2322.JPG

IMG_2323.JPG

IMG_2324.JPG

Hello Mudders,

I am moving back from Fiji to California and I am considering bring back my 1984 HJ 47. I am not sure if I want to try and import it in California (which is nearly impossible from my understanding) so I thought I might put it up for sale here and see if someone from another state might be interested. I can help with the shipping from Fiji. The vehicle was "restored" here in Fiji and looks pretty good. The mechanicals are in good shape and it fires right up and runs great. I will sell it for $16000 USD and help with shipping to your desired port. Happy to get a quote from a local shipper here if there is interest and coordinate pick up. I would also consider a trade up or down for a HJ 45 or FJ 40 that is or could be CA legal.

View attachment 2365642

View attachment 2365644

View attachment 2365650

View attachment 2365651

View attachment 2365653
I have one quote for a 20' container for my personal goods to Oakland California for $6500. This is for shipping and does not include clearance. I can check with my shipping provider for the LC to another port ie Long Beach or Portland etc.

Hello Mudders,

View attachment 2365642

View attachment 2365644

View attachment 2365650

View attachment 2365651

View attachment 2365653
There's no problem importing it to California at all. The only problem is getting it registered. Some have gotten lucky; others register them elsewhere.

There's no problem importing it to California at all. The only problem is getting it registered. Some have gotten lucky; others register them elsewhere.

Thanks for the reply. I have decided to bring it back and then approach the CA registration issue. Unfortunately , the none of our fellow IH8Mud importation vendors will respond to calls or emails.

Thanks for the reply. I have decided to bring it back and then approach the CA registration issue. Unfortunately , the none of our fellow IH8Mud importation vendors will respond to calls or emails.
You've probably read the lengthy thread on Ca registration in Mud. I don't know if this company exports from Fiji but I've gone through them to import a different HJ47 Ute and found them very reliable and the least expensive among others that I looked at. It's Cargo Online. I think they specialize in to and from Australia but not positive. Good luck!

You've probably read the lengthy thread on Ca registration in Mud. I don't know if this company exports from Fiji but I've gone through them to import a different HJ47 Ute and found them very reliable and the least expensive among others that I looked at. It's Cargo Online. I think they specialize in to and from Australia but not positive. Good luck!
I did not see this company. I will look them up now. Thank you for taking the effort to reply here!!

THis vehicle is now in California and I think I need to sell to work on other projects. Let me know if there is any interest.

Hi Ryan,

I get out there occasionally still. Let me know when you are going. We can catch up there or in California 😎. Ted Neal 707 480 5384.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom