Events/Trails Classic Cruise 5 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

20220724_143546.jpg

The wait is over, it is a mix between the Japanese raising sun TEQ and the Arizona state flag compliments of my daughter.

so, October 8th it is ?

My vote is Japanese rising sun!

My vote is Japanese rising sun!
I conceptualized the sticker and my daughter designed it now I just need to get them printed, but they are going to be the hybrid raising sun and AZ flag stickers

I see a conflict.
I don’t see a conflict

In the monthly meeting report Brice said:

I will be posting up about the annual Casner run. This year it will not be in October, but in September.

I don’t see a conflict

In the monthly meeting report Brice said:

I will be posting up about the annual Casner run. This year it will not be in October, but in September.

Good catch
I was going by his post in the "Run of the Month" thread. Asked for a update twice. Last time was July 16th.

Now the question will it be a run or just camping? Would think a date for the run was secured would have posted it in the meeting notes.

We would be more than happy to host the Classic Cruise at the OverLand Cruisers HQ if the club would like.

There are lots of fun trail runs in the area, and we could fire up the grille and cook some carne asada tacos afterwards.

There is camping across the street at the Fair Grounds, plus we may have access to land in Patagonia for those who want to camp within walking distance of town.

The weather down here in October is normally beautiful. :)

My kids are wanting to go and possibly camp. Who is going to be bringing kids and who is going camping and who is doing both.

My 40 Should be ready!!!:bounce2::bounce:

hey, I specifically booked my flight for this, so y'all better show up :steer:

Anyone know how far away closest gas station is to Montana Mtn? Trying to figure if I need to haul fuel ⛽👍

So is it what she said? Little pun intended but real question
It is on the 8th. in the Past it has been mid morning about 9:00am then have a lunch out on the trail, in the past it has been bring your own brown bag.

There is gas in Glod Canyon or Superior. No need to haul gas.
Thanks Jack I appreciate that.👍. Have been following your builds, they look excellent, way to go brother!

So I am getting excited about this run. So much so that I am watching YouTube videos of Montana Mountain. Does any have a good functioning drone that can do some good pictures

Ok for those of you who are all about the windshield stickers I just ordered them and there will be plenty for spares

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom