Trail Tailor Offerings (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Niiice .. sounds like a fun project after building endless cruisers for all these snobs

I vote:
clear the patina, stock wheels chromed out.. cheater slicks, nitrous

Going with a tri-colored paint job, Boyd's polished wheels, DOT legal rear meats and pretty sure I'll add the "GO BABY GO!" button. 5 position tilt billet steering column ( @sschruff )

PXL_20220721_191616630.jpg

PXL_20220721_191606967.jpg

PXL_20220720_181012787.jpg

PXL_20220720_191536430.jpg

Going with a tri-colored paint job, Boyd's polished wheels, DOT legal rear meats and pretty sure I'll add the "GO BABY GO!" button. 5 position tilt billet steering column ( @sschruff )

View attachment 3065307

It's (meaning YOU) like a constant source of pro ADHD stimulation and at the same time, hiding my meds! You're stepping up yr game and churning out some ridiculously crafted one-offs, J and I'm more than stoked to be along for the ride.

I'm leaning toward one of Sparc's billet steering wheels - either the Flux or the Truss - to go with the billet column. Combined with the center console and door makeover, should be stunning.

Have you seen MP Brakes CF Booster? Can't imagine anything else with the 6.2, Whipple, black pulley kit, badass radiator, and all the other goodies under the hood.

This is the perfect combo for the future. Simple rugged fuel sipper than can do anything and go anywhere

Absolutely love it 🎯

Gonna run it on veggie at all?

Is that one of the rear bumpers you sell or a custom job you did for that rig? I don't remember seeing the quarter panel armor on your production bumpers, but I REALLY dig it.

I only make wrap around bumpers for in-house customers. This one is lower quarter chopped
5" as well.

This is the perfect combo for the future. Simple rugged fuel sipper than can do anything and go anywhere

Absolutely love it 🎯

Gonna run it on veggie at all?

No veggie. No plans to go anywhere fast but great mileage 25-30mpg and will last another 300K with minor maintenance.

J

I only make wrap around bumpers for in-house customers. This one is lower quarter chopped
5" as well.
So if I want one I gotta bring my 62 to you, eh? That and my lack of willpower could be a bad outcome for my financial state 😂

Are these for sale? When it cools down I’m wanting to build up a rear bumper to match the front I got from you. These spindles would be money

I don't sell any part with my logo on it as DIY component. NEVER AGAIN!

Sorry.

Jason

I don't sell any part with my logo on it as DIY component. NEVER AGAIN!

Sorry.

Jason
Sound logic, honestly. Can't risk someone effing up a build and then blaming you and having people see your brand on a crap final product.

Sound logic, honestly. Can't risk someone effing up a build and then blaming you and having people see your brand on a crap final product.

Honestly i just meant the spindles. They look super beefy like the TMR ones. I bought some smaller ones from A-Z fab (rip) and these look like they are twice as wide

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom