Cruiser Head (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Last edited:
Thanks for getting that onto the site. I will order both but I would like to wait and get both at the same time. I'm work at sea right now and won't be home until the end of Aug. Should I add a note to the order to say that?

Thanks for getting that onto the site. I will order both but I would like to wait and get both at the same time. I'm work at sea right now and won't be home until the end of Aug. Should I add a note to the order to say that?
Yeah, if youd like I can hold off shipment until your back. Just put in the order notes what day you'd like it to arrive

Im limiting pre order supplys as to not get overwhelmed with orders. FJ62 USB Pre-Orders are sold out. 1 Trailer Harness avaliable for pre order left. After that the price will raise to its final value.

Im limiting pre order supplys as to not get overwhelmed with orders. FJ62 USB Pre-Orders are sold out. 1 Trailer Harness avaliable for pre order left. After that the price will raise to its final value.
Dang, went camping this weekend and missed out.. Bummer :(.

I'll order one when they go live again.

FJ62 USB Chargers are up for Pre Order. Im only announcing this on Mud so get ahead in line while you can. Preorders will be 15% off final listing price until production officially starts. I plan to have these shipped out around July 25th - August 15th. These are the same story as the FJ60 Plugs, These are 100% plug and play and come with all the same features as the FJ60's USB charger where they turn on and off with they key and are backlit controlled via your headlight switch. Product is in testing now!

Dang! Already sold out

Just received my USB for my 60.
It’s so easy to install. Plug and play!
Thanks

4F5EF809-EF7A-475E-8F74-0C74FD7680B4.jpeg

D97EB9FD-559D-4C72-82D1-EEE49053E60F.jpeg

Ive been getting a few messages about it so I changed the FJ60 Painted bezels and USB chargers from "Sold Out" to "Back Order." I cant promise that delivery will be timely but I figured Id put them back up for those of you who want to claim your place in line.

Working on the trailer harness and FJ62 USB charger right now actually so those are in the works.

I'll be in for a plug and play harness as well.
Let me know if a deposit is required.
Thanks

I got my USB port in the mail yesterday and it is great. Install was super easy and the cord with the pig tails is the perfect length to go in the far right blank making it easily accessible for the driver and passenger. Great product!

Our sun visor restoration hardware just got a huge upgrade! We now offer OEM Sun Visor hooks from Toyota!

$10.95 Each

PairHooksLogo.jpg

That’s a great price Chase. Way better than some of the other places out there!
Our sun visor restoration hardware just got a huge upgrade! We now offer OEM Sun Visor hooks from Toyota!

$10.95 Each

View attachment 3076935

FJ62 USB car chargers are into regular sales now. Official release is on Wednesday but here's a heads up to ih8mud.
I plan on starting shipments this Friday.

Last edited:
First customer kit is complete! I still need to draft the installation manual before this is shipped out but its a start!
Donee.jpg

These trailer harness kits take a long time to put together, I'm venturing into 3rd party wire harness manufacturers to help speed things up.

As for the FJ62 USB Chargers I have them being made now. I Found an issue where they wouldn't snap in securely to some slots but have finally after a few days fixed the issue.

Last edited:
Any interest in these mirror light mounts for the FJ60?
Final version will be laser cut steel and powder coated black.

Install is pretty easy, Unscrew your side-view mirror, place the bracket inside, done.
If you have an FJ60 you will have to consider drilling a hold for the light bracket behind your mirror. Fortunately this hole will be completely concealed by the mirror weather you keep the pod lights or not. I intentionally left a gap in the bracket so wires can be fed from underneath the mirror leaving a cleaner look.

FJ62's have the power mirrors so there shouldnt be any drilling required for them.

If these go up for sale they would be ~$100 a set.

Light2.jpg
Light3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom