Cottonland Picture of the Day Thread (21 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Even WarPigs need a bath once in a while.

20220716_174916.jpg

This is @Bodean if you're ever in Eagleville on a Friday night, this is your jam.

20220719_211507.jpg

Someone is napping

BD3A7D02-D2B3-4B40-8D98-68A73DD55141.jpeg

This has been a fun one. Brand new OEM e-locked high pinion 80 third in an 85 mini truck that’s still on leaf springs. Axle housing modifications were a cake walk compared to diff housing mods to clear the leaf spring and u-bolts. Sure is pretty though.

0F11C908-FA92-48C2-8CB9-5A00F504E459.jpeg

Is that leaf spring bent?

Nope. That’s how the Old Man Emu springs do. Springs are new but look old as hell due to the customer over saturating everything with fluid film. FYI, Fluid Film is flammable and releases a toxic smoke that makes it hard to breathe the next day. Personally I hate the stupid stuff. It’s messy and holds dirt making everything look like crap. It has its place in the northeast but not out here.

Nope. That’s how the Old Man Emu springs do. Springs are new but look old as hell due to the customer over saturating everything with fluid film. FYI, Fluid Film is flammable and releases a toxic smoke that makes it hard to breathe the next day. Personally I hate the stupid stuff. It’s messy and holds dirt making everything look like crap. It has its place in the northeast but not out here.

I use it on rusty frames where spraying paint on would just trap rust. People that spray it all over everywhere just make a mess. I agree. I cussed Dustin for a month when I worked on the 45 he sold.

I use it on rusty frames where spraying paint on would just trap rust. People that spray it all over everywhere just make a mess. I agree. I cussed Dustin for a month when I worked on the 45 he sold.

No rust at all on this one. Just greasy, nasty crap that I have up to my arm pits. Scared to wire this thing up tonight as I don’t want to stain the pristine gray SR5 interior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom