Events/Trails 💥Pig Party 2022💥 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dave provided the roller Pig that morphed into the Frankencruiser.

Well, made the desert run today from Globe Arizona thru Phoenix on the 10 west to Palm Springs. It didn’t get to 100 degrees till west of Phoenix. Then it slowly climbed to 113 in Quartzsite and Blyth to 117 in the Coachella Valley and Indio. My brain was fried by the time I got to Palm Springs. Just now feeling brains clear. All windows open was The only way. As I pulled into PS my interior thermometer read 118.
Right now it’s a pleasant 107.

Tomorrow is a 3 1/2 hour run in the morning to the mountains of Ojai.

Only got on good photo this morning of the canyon i inexited Globe seemed to be a center for copper mining so the mountains weren’t to photogenic.

662FDA2D-7A4A-4D91-ABBA-8BB6E15C1BF7.jpeg

That the last of my adventure unless tomorrows ride how goes stupid

Thanks for clarifying, showing wife the pics just now and your post said it all when she asked “what was on his head”. Can’t talk as we’re deaf after walking back from Motley Crue, Def Leppard, Poison and Joan jett at the Coors baseball stadium. A short time ago.

Quite the lineup. My wife thinks I exercise my singer/songwriter fetish at too loud a volume! Gordon pulled quite a meal out of his nether regions up in the Black Hills. That's Bonnie watching in shock and awe in the background of the pic.

Quite the lineup. My wife thinks I exercise my singer/songwriter fetish at too loud a volume! Gordon pulled quite a meal out of his nether regions up in the Black Hills. That's Bonnie watching in shock and awe in the background of the pic.
They definitely had it turned to “11”

Spent a brief but eventful period of my young life as a concert promoter. Biggest fights were with the sound guys used to cranking it up for larger venues before hitting my 2200 seat auditorium. I'm also convinced they were all prematurely deaf from too many high volume concerts.
By the same token, I once finished a drive to Cheyenne after cranking the tunes up a notch at a time along the way on my reasonably high end setup. Shut the car off at the old Hitching Post and my ears were ringing! Too many solo days on the road during my 10-year traveling career are probably responsible for my hearing aids today.

Im impressed with your desert summer driving fortitude G. I bought a DHL truck in PHX about 10 yrs ago. Built it into a food truck for my wife and her mom.. #mothertruckingourmet.. drove that fxuker PXH to ABQ July, no ac, temp plates.105 + for 8 hours. Commitment baby. Got pulled over twice. They thought I was loaded with illegals. Nope just crazy with a dream. Look forward to you yelling at me again at the next party about trail etiquette.

Last edited:
Hit the home run this morning early. Only 90 degrees when I left PS at 6:30. When I got over the hill to the riverside area it was down to 72 and light traffic.

Home by 10:00. Had breakfast, put all the gear away, used the 300 mph leaf blower on the inside and turned it back to a family wagon for the dogs. Done by 1:00.

Great to see all again and meet some new pork. To bad it’s only once a year.
BD1828EB-E687-43E9-84BA-FF02A875F1D0.jpeg
96906784-6335-4BE8-9217-4C934ED60EE5.jpeg

My kid asked me if the drunk guy with the bag on his head, that was getting the burnt bread out of the fire, would be in CO next week 😄

Sorry I didn’t get a chance to make Italian again, but that green chilly stew was the bomb.

Best to all,
Till next time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom