Need help. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m sure this has been asked before but I just bought 2 bodies from a buddy that look to be 67 or older. Will an aftermarket 68 and newer chassis work with the older bodies. Thanks I’m new.

I’m sure this has been asked before but I just bought 2 bodies from a buddy that look to be 67 or older. Will an aftermarket 68 and newer chassis work with the older bodies. Thanks I’m new.

It might help if you clarify, "aftermarket 68", is and what "newer chassis" might be.

Try asking aqalu, I bet if you measure the body mounts, they can modify the frame as needed. For a small fee$$$

Welcome to Mud...

I strongly suggest you search here for build threads using an Aqualu frame. It is not plug and play. IMO you would be better off finding a good used frame for your build.

So I was looking at the Aqualu chassis. It’s 68-78 and was wondering if a 67 body would use the same chassis
Why are you considering a brand new chassis? Being in AZ, you should have no issues finding a rust free chassis. There has been one listed near me here in SoCal for a couple of months on Craigslist. It's way overpriced, but people do sell chassis from time to time. I can't imagine the cost for a complete chassis, not to mention the headaches with slight subtle differences that are bound to come up and piss you off because you paid so much for something "new". Are you doing something fully custom?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom