Wanted Fj40 Cartoon floor mat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
0B1B0804-D171-45B2-BD40-0F98A9B8878D.jpeg
need some help finding some mats like this one. Can be any color and in any condition even if they are beat up. Please respond if you have any or know of any. My Dad had a set of these when I was five. Now trying to track him down a new set for his new 40. Tuff times and needing money he had to sell his old 40 over 10 years ago and the mats went with it. Trying to find him a set. Anything helps thanks

I think I have a set, but to be honest I don't know when I will have time to confirm as they are at another house on the other side of the city.

Trying to get out there in the next month, if I can find them I will grab them. Message me in a month if you dont find any beforehand.

Cheers
Adam

I think I have a set, but to be honest I don't know when I will have time to confirm as they are at another house on the other side of the city.

Trying to get out there in the next month, if I can find them I will grab them. Message me in a month if you dont find any beforehand.

Cheers
Adam
Awesome thanks a lot. Ya ive posted in here about three times looking and no luck. I can wait a month ha

Sounds good. Will let you know.

Adam

Awesome thanks a lot. Ya ive posted in here about three times looking and no luck. I can wait a month ha
I think I remember that. Which makes me curious why you wouldn’t just bump your previous thread?

I found the ones I was thinking of. They just say Toyota

Now you made me go clean mine up and feel guilty about using them in my '40. They really should be wall art. Mine are not for sale....

View attachment 3064630
I have the same ones but the cruisers on mine are RED IIRC. Not for sale, just adding info here ;)

I think I remember that. Which makes me curious why you wouldn’t just bump your previous thread?

I found the ones I was thinking of. They just say Toyota

Have a set like that. Red circle with white lettering. Bought them at a discount grocery store around 1975.

Well we don't want to keep you waiting.
View attachment 3071969
Had to think about the date. Had a friend who bought one of the first 75 FJ40s imported. Remember he want my mats. By 1976 he had moved to California so must have been in 1975. Not too bad a shape for Forty-seven years old.
Almost as old as me but not quite. Thanks for sharing as I've never seen those kind before

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom