Post up what you pedal (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Getting impatient for the the snow to melt. Doing the yearly suspension, tubeless, tune ups on all the bikes. New tires, brake pads, derailleur cable and housing (huge PITA), and a Pike ultimate on my daughters Salsa rustler.

185B415A-13CA-4E05-AEF7-F0AA49F4C438.jpeg

Well after finishing out the rest of our AM bikes I officially hate internal cables. Switched out the XT brakes off my bike (Kona external cables) for my sons Giant internal cables with the G2 ultimates he bought last summer and hates. Also did fresh derailleur cable housings on his bike and my wife’s. My Kona it took <10 min to remove the old derailleur cable housing and replace it with a new one and remove the rear brake and replace it with a new one. <10 min for all that. On the Giant X with internal it was 1.5 hrs for the same thing…

E850EF91-E476-4EE5-8437-F888C7F172F4.jpeg

Sadly sold my Canfield Nimble 9 to make room for a new e-bike. Went with the Orbea Rise. RIght at 40 lbs, which isn't bad for the build I put together. I've had so much fun on the first few rides that my Hightower, which I love, may start collecting dust. This thing pedals efficiently even without battery and I can throw it around pretty good.

AXS shifters, Mezzer up front with DPX2 out back and carbon I9 enduro wheels.

rise.jpg

Never ridden a carbon bike. Always owned steel or titanium. Had this Pursuit built. Pursuit is a small shop out in Bozeman MT with decades of bike building experience.

View attachment 3037187
Seeing that long cage derailleur, I’m curious what the spread is on your cassette?

After building up a few Evils, a capra, and a Forbidden Druid, halfway through an enduro race on the druid last year i said screw it and switched to Ebike. Ordered it on stage 4 lol. Sold my normal bikes and this is all i ride now, got to say i prefer the weight of the ebike on jumps and descents. It plows. Never getting rid of my Decoy. My wife rides a turbo levo and loves it too. Its really nice to be able to run true DH casing rear tires with cushcore front and rear and not even tell a difference in weight.

2fXScCs.jpg

just put this together last night for my wife! very pleased with it especially for the price. always a gamble buying without testing but she absolutely loves it and i’m very pleased with the quality.View attachment 3059778

canyon neuron wmn

Please have someone make matching vinyl letters so it says Canyonero

Couple more pics of the stable -

Carbon hardtail for the oldest, 1x11 and he’s growing into it nicely.

Litespeed Tuscany, got the frame for $50 from a racer who bent the sh*t out of the derailleur hanger. Buddy at my LBS straightened it for free.

Last pic is a Marin Gestalt gravel frame that I’m working on too. Like I got time to ride all these damn things.

Still gotta get a pic of my Titus Modena…

D4386AD2-77BC-4DEC-A289-23D716ACE74A.jpeg

A482D609-1FF6-483F-8FEF-5C4039C3102A.jpeg

00700946-8226-454A-9155-A14DE5581428.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom