SAS SAS #6 Official Thread Aug 1 - 5 2022 (2 Viewers)

SAS #6 Colors for Shirts and Trail Flags

• • Capri Blue

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • • Sky Blue

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • • Pollux Orange

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • • Spring Green

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • • Yellow / Mustard

Votes: 13 14.4%
  • • Freeborn Red

Votes: 29 32.2%
  • • Rustic Green

Votes: 21 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Paco Sucks you wont be there again. But the SAS isn’t going anywhere. I have had to sit out a year in the past as well. Just makes the next visit even better!!

Bad ass photo by the way! That was a fun day.
That was an awesome day! If I recall you spent a good part of it towing the pig. Hopefully that torch is passed on to another 60 series this year!

Project update.... it's in. Initial start up is tomorrow and then start the break in period. Break in calls for 200 miles of medium to heavy stress on the engine. Got to get them rings used to high compression.

So foot meet pedal. Pedal meet turbo. Turbo meet boom juice :steer::spiderman:
20220715_203359.jpg

I’m going to bring my Drz400 and hit a few trails in the mornings. If anyone is thinking of bringing a bike along.
3323BEA1-E194-458E-8587-28FB9DAFE5CD.jpeg

Have hated Camo's 4RNR seats for a long time. Terrible on long drives. Literally a PITA. So I hit the pick-a-part with a good helper to find a solution. Snagged some nice manual cloth seats from a Honda Accord. Always liked these:

20220716_110318.jpg
20220716_110013.jpg
20220716_105836.jpg

Is there a California convoy happening? I’ll be checking out the Land Cruiser Heritage museum in SLC Saturday then driving the rest of the way Sunday

Last edited:
Texas Convoy!
We’re looking forward to having everyone out at the shop for the Texas Convoy party Friday night! It will be a great time as always. Due to the numbers traveling with us, we are thinking 9am hard start Saturday morning in order to make Medano Pass at a decent hour. The goal is to have camp set up in BLM land a few miles from the Great Sand Dunes before dark. It’s a designated dark area, so if skies are clear the stars are amazing.

When we leave the shop, we will stop for fuel about 3 minutes from the shop. So, if you’re on E rolling in to Amarillo, you won’t be far from a refill.

Can’t get here soon enough! Looking forward to seeing you all!

Tundra flowers are always a highlight. Glad to see things are poppin'.

We’re looking forward to having everyone out at the shop for the Texas Convoy party Friday night! It will be a great time as always. Due to the numbers traveling with us, we are thinking 9am hard start Saturday morning in order to make Medano Pass at a decent hour. The goal is to have camp set up in BLM land a few miles from the Great Sand Dunes before dark. It’s a designated dark area, so if skies are clear the stars are amazing.

When we leave the shop, we will stop for fuel about 3 minutes from the shop. So, if you’re on E rolling in to Amarillo, you won’t be far from a refill.

Can’t get here soon enough! Looking forward to seeing you all!
I would be interested in joining you guys for this. Whats the rally point Friday night? Id be coming from Eastern Kentucky for it

Better be picture of someone with a Burt Reynolds mustache or it didn't happen.

can’t post videos on Mud, but the blue truck …. she’s alive! Now for tuning and shakedown, and swapping over the fun stuff (like swing arm bumper and roof rack) from the red truck. I hope she runs alright once I get her out of the garage and onto the road…

can’t post videos on Mud, but the blue truck …. she’s alive! Now for tuning and shakedown, and swapping over the fun stuff (like swing arm bumper and roof rack) from the red truck. I hope she runs alright once I get her out of the garage and onto the rodi
Did you post on the 60 North America page

I would be interested in joining you guys for this. Whats the rally point Friday night? Id be coming from Eastern Kentucky for it
If you’re bringing bourbon, the answer is Amarillo. And that would save you from trekking through Kansas east to west (the “longest” drive the the continental US)…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom