For Sale FJ40 Side Window Defrost Vents and Ducts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have two complete sets of defrost vents and the required ducts to connect them to your heater.

$150/set shipped to continental US.

Trying to make some space and generate some funds for my 77 restoration. Let me know if you need anything else, I have a bunch of mid to late 70s parts available (nothing earlier)

Cheers

View attachment 1936845View attachment 1936845View attachment 1936846View attachment 1936847View attachment 1936849
hey there are either of these sets still available?

thanks!

I did stumble across a set a few weeks ago at my other house. Unfortunately my time is spoken for as I have a 4 week old and 19 month old and I can't get to my storage easily these days since I am house bound. In addition, I can't ship them as cheaply any more as I have no time to drive across the border (no flat rate boxes from Canada - and shipping from here is expensive - especially across the Mississipi/I am on the other coast). I am going to look for some 40 series transmission cross members in the next month or so, I will see if I can grab them then.

Cheers,
Adam

If these are for sale @JVZii may be interested....depending on price of course

1657916445714.png

Oh they are definitely for sale. PM received.

Cheers.

Hello. New here. I could sure use those vent hoses and defroster vents if they are still available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom