VintgeTEqParts FJ / BJ / HJ 60 / 62 Series Technical Solutions ........ (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can the cylinder head delete plug assy. Be purchased on your website? I need one

1656720030783.png

Last edited:
Can the cylinder head delete plug assy. Be purchased on your website? I need one

right now just made it alive once again ........

Do you sell the complete t-state housing with all sensors for the 3FE or does it need to be ordered separately?

Do you sell the complete t-state housing with all sensors for the 3FE or does it need to be ordered separately?

everything 3FE Thermostat Housing related is ALA-CART single items ..........

why ?

- because , some parts only remain as NOS , in my world anyway

- the upper housing , for example i have only 1 NOS unit , however i DO have several that are and have been re-machined and TIG welded as needed by my machine shop

Last edited:
Hi, I contacted you via your contact page on your very cool website. I haven't heard back, so there may be a problem with the contact page. I am interested in purchasing a new driver side door lock from you and am wondering if you can rekey the lock, so as to match the rest of my existing locks? Thanks!

Hi, I contacted you via your contact page on your very cool website. I haven't heard back, so there may be a problem with the contact page. I am interested in purchasing a new driver side door lock from you and am wondering if you can rekey the lock, so as to match the rest of my existing locks? Thanks!

hello Jonny

ill PM u

thanks

Banged out more WASHER and Sith-RED Sema-SPEC 2F decals today

The WASHER one is period correct for @tr farmers reproduction. Head lamps washer bottle he offers

Also , organized and took a good inventory of some of my more popular
And needed ones too

For some reason I like loading up folks boxes with. A fist full of these

Prize patrol is always on duty

4599042D-619D-42D4-B040-F44D63E3CC50.jpeg
FE17EB7D-F8FE-45E8-A51E-C8AD32A255EC.jpeg
EFB5643E-C94E-4BA3-A168-36ABB79CF05F.jpeg
D5F45C44-E696-4B61-B9C8-DC86EF48E52F.jpeg

Last edited:
car-cruiser-gear.gif

that's pretty close to the stripes I plan on painting! Nice. :cool:

these are companies online i have scouted out so far kevin ,