Parting Out SoCal 1997 FJ80 Land Cruiser (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

the wide metal encased sensor that goes under the console from a non wrecked car is available. The car did not show any codes for a sensor disorder but this is no guarantee. I will only sell it on the basis that you determine it's workability. The donor car was not in any accidents. Price would be $74.92 including shipping.

Last edited:
I do not have one. I do have a really good passenger grey belt for front seat.

I do not have one. I do have a really good passenger grey belt for front seat.
I know I could swap over the belt, which is what is needed on mine. What's the price?

$105.86 including shipping to the Visalia area.

Hey Paul, looking for a clean complete throttle body.
OBD2 #66031
Zip is 89502

Last edited:
Looking for male fuel pump connector and wire leads for a 1fz 80.

53777605-8472-4171-AFD9-C3D1294821B3.jpeg

NOT for shipping. Shipping from SoCal to Houston would run around $280. and no matter how well I pack, I get damage from UPS, FEDEX, Greyhound, and other shippers I have used. The shippers have ruined sending large parts out.

Hey Paul, I am looking for a part for my 97 land cruiser. The part # is 87138 60230. Any chance you have that part?

Hey Paul looking for

central diff lock actuator.
Driver armrest
Fuse cover drive knee.
Abs sensor??

Thanks

Which ABS sensor are you looking for,
And for driver armrest do you need just the padded part, or the plastic armrest that runs the wide direction of the door panel.
Which driver door panel? Front or Rear? Color - Grey or Oak?

Which ABS sensor are you looking for,
And for driver armrest do you need just the padded part, or the plastic armrest that runs the wide direction of the door panel.
Which driver door panel? Front or Rear? Color - Grey or Oak?
Hey Paul

Dont know exactly which abs. Code is throwing 35 and 36 online it could be both.

Its a lexus lx450 1997 drive arms rest door left hand small padded where your rest elbow.

I can send you pictures to a phone number.

Thanks

The grill guard bolts to the frame in most cases. The grill guard is not a factory item, it is an aftermarket item so I am not in knowlege of what the part is that the grill guard points to.

The grill guard bolts to the frame in most cases. The grill guard is not a factory item, it is an aftermarket item so I am not in knowlege of what the part is that the grill guard points to.
Thanks for the reply and for the clarification.You are correct that it bolts to the frame where the recovery hooks are normally located in the front. From there the bracket drops down to clear the underside of the bumper and has three mounting bolt holes that line up with the holes in the grill guard. Probably just need to have something fabricated.

Those 3 bolts are the same as those that hold on the bumper, so unbolt the bumper but dont have to remove it, then add your grill guard and you will have a sharp looking Cruiser!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom