Iowa Tall Corn Cruiser Classic 2022 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

tornadoalleycruiser

Erik TLCA #5303
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.tornadoalleycruisers.com
Update 8/12, TTT..
Getting closer. i know a few of us are working on trucks. trying to get them ready..
Glen is out, other plans conflicted.. I'll check in with Jobe..
@SammyT96LX450 you in still? I should see if Evan can go?

I do NOT know which truck i'll be bringing.. if the 100 is done, maybe, if i can get the 45 to not overheat, maybe.
Rob will bring his cooking trailer. Kelly and i can pack some bfast stuff. (yes i just volun-told Kelly)

No pre-registration, show up, pay CASH and have fun. Should be a small event 25 rigs or so.
Pm me if you want a tshirt and sizes. I'd prefer if you also included your riders and everyone's names as I am horrible putting mud names to real names sometimes.
Dinner sat night is part of the event. Power at campsights but no cabins.

Tall Corn Cruiser Classic 2022 Aug 26-28
MIOBI (Make it or Break it) off road park, Hamilton Iowa
Event fee $50 includes T shirt and 1 meal ticket for Saturday night
Wheeling $35 for weekend or $15 per day
Camping $20 a night for campers $15 a night for tents
this is an open event all makes welcome
TLCA vehicle safety rules apply

Registration at event, bring cash please.
Bring any raffle donations that you want to contribute.
I will also confirm meals that participants may want to be included in. Aka a pizza outing for a dinner.

If anyone at the meeting recalls, I mentioned that it is a great idea to go to other club events prior to trying to put on an event. Plus it is a lot easier to show up and wheel than to put something on yourself.
I'm going to this.. I would LOVE for our club to have a decent showing. Not sure what vehicle i'll bring. I can coordinate meals as i know there will be a pot luck and or an outing for taco pizza. I think it's maybe 4 hours max? Any questions please let me know and I will work on getting answers.

Going
@2fpower aka Kelly. Tshirt Small, Med, XXL
Josh aka the College student (Sat)
@theSherpa aka Steve tshirt xl
@tornadoalleycruiser aka Erik tshirt 2xl
@SammyT96LX450 aka Sammy tshirt?
@kc_chevota Rob tshirt xl
Eric Jobe
Jonathan Christophene
Evan Krause (maybe as of 8/16)

ANyone I"m missing?

Last edited:
I would like to join this year!

I will update the first post when registration is open. I know a couple peeps.

I’d be down. Will drive the 40. Please share link when or whatever we need to do to sign up.

Ttt updates in 1st post

Something came up. I’m out on this one.

TTT, getting closer, update send tshirt sizes and please confirm if going so i can let organizer know..

Got 3 of us going. Josh will just join for Saturday.

Small, Med, XXL

Rob R. must think i just can't read! he may be correct!
So, chatted with Rob Wickett last evening.. he's got tshirts en route from Bodean.. What he has is what is avail.. Should be a great time!
Wickett is bringing his buggy so there should be a seat avail for someone that doesn't want to take a nice truck out..
the 45 is still overheating as of 8/15 so i'm pulling the thermostat and am going to flush the system.
I"m going regardless of if the 45 goes.. You all know i can camp in a prius quite well.. and i'm not going to rush Jess in finishing the 100..
I promise i have trucks, just working the kinks out of them..

Update 8/12, TTT..
Getting closer. i know a few of us are working on trucks. trying to get them ready..
Glen is out, other plans conflicted.. I'll check in with Jobe..
@SammyT96LX450 you in still? I should see if Evan can go?

I do NOT know which truck i'll be bringing.. if the 100 is done, maybe, if i can get the 45 to not overheat, maybe.
Rob will bring his cooking trailer. Kelly and i can pack some bfast stuff. (yes i just volun-told Kelly)

No pre-registration, show up, pay CASH and have fun. Should be a small event 25 rigs or so.
Pm me if you want a tshirt and sizes. I'd prefer if you also included your riders and everyone's names as I am horrible putting mud names to real names sometimes.
Dinner sat night is part of the event. Power at campsights but no cabins.

Tall Corn Cruiser Classic 2022 Aug 26-28
MIOBI (Make it or Break it) off road park, Hamilton Iowa
Event fee $50 includes T shirt and 1 meal ticket for Saturday night
Wheeling $35 for weekend or $15 per day
Camping $20 a night for campers $15 a night for tents
this is an open event all makes welcome
TLCA vehicle safety rules apply

Registration at event, bring cash please.
Bring any raffle donations that you want to contribute.
I will also confirm meals that participants may want to be included in. Aka a pizza outing for a dinner.

If anyone at the meeting recalls, I mentioned that it is a great idea to go to other club events prior to trying to put on an event. Plus it is a lot easier to show up and wheel than to put something on yourself.
I'm going to this.. I would LOVE for our club to have a decent showing. Not sure what vehicle i'll bring. I can coordinate meals as i know there will be a pot luck and or an outing for taco pizza. I think it's maybe 4 hours max? Any questions please let me know and I will work on getting answers.

Going
@2fpower aka Kelly. Tshirt Small, Med, XXL
Josh aka the College student (Sat)
@theSherpa aka Steve tshirt xl
@tornadoalleycruiser aka Erik tshirt 2xl
@SammyT96LX450 aka Sammy tshirt?
@kc_chevota Rob tshirt xl
Eric Jobe
Jonathan Christophene
Evan Krause (maybe as of 8/16)

ANyone I"m missing?
Yes and xxl

FYI... plan is to leave early on Friday, to get there before noon, so that means leave by 8, hopefully after rush hour downtown KC.

Any good places to meet up north on I-35? How about the QT on I-35 at Kearney.

Does anyone plan on coming home on Saturday night????

looks like the weather is going to be great in Hamilton Iowa this weekend if anyone is on the fence...

Crew is heading out Fri morning.. the more the merrier..

How about we plan to leave from QT around 8:30 - 8:45, at I-35 at Kearney. That is about 25 minutes from downtown KCMO, so hopefully that is after rush hour traffic.

From there it is 3 hours to MIOBI.

Be careful in your GPS ... Hamilton county Iowa is totally different than Hamilton city iowa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom