July 9th--club trail ride (camping) Cloverdale Mine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SAS

Seeking higher vistas
Threads
This is a placeholder for the July 9th trip to Cloverdale Mine.

Tentative plan:
Meet at Safeway (1920 S. Nevada Ave.) between 8am and 8:30am
Depart at 8:30am

more to follow...

This is a placeholder for the July 9th trip to Cloverdale Mine.

Tentative plan:
Meet at Safeway (1920 S. Nevada Ave.) between 8am and 8:30am
Depart at 8:30am

more to follow...
Won't be able to make it.
Ya'll have fun tho. 👍

Reactions: SAS
Last edited:
I have family in this weekend. Next weekend is my only open weekend in July so if you do push it, I might be in. New gears in TCase and spooled. Need some time on the trail. Took it to Ouray over the 4th. Not a lot of trails but love’n it so far. Picked up a couple MPG as well not spinning the front diff. 😎

I might be able to make it.

I'm inclined to push it off to next weekend, July 16-17. Could you make that date (and hopefully twbland, LC4LIFE, and others could make it, too) ?

As an alternate, if you want to, I was thinking of going to Brown's Pass, Breakneck Pass, and 12-mile Lake (between Antero Junction and Fairplay) in lieu of Cloverdale. These roads are slightly closer, and much less rough (lesser chance of breaking something).

Last edited:
I'm inclined to push it off to next weekend, July 16-17. Could you make that date (and hopefully twbland, LC4LIFE, and others could make it, too) ?

As an alternate, if you want to, I was thinking of going to Brown's Pass, Breakneck Pass, and 12-mile Lake (between Antero Junction and Fairplay) in lieu of Cloverdale. These roads are slightly closer, and much less rough (lesser chance of breaking something).
Is Cloverdale that rough? I’ve never been.

Yes, Cloverdale is rough. It is not difficult but lots and lots of sections where the road consists of 10-12 inch rocks, like driving over bowling balls.

@thinair80 have you decided whether you want to go?

I'm going to run Browns Pass and Breakneck out between Antero Jct and Fairplay.

I ran Breakneck and Brown's Pass last weekend, July 9-10, in lieu of Cloverdale Mine.
Pics or it didn't happen! :flipoff2:

Pics or it didn't happen! :flipoff2:
Brown's Pass

20220710_083255.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom