Events/Trails 💥Pig Party 2022💥 (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Cgn1976 said -

So Mike and I just LIMPED back into Albuquerque after a mud soak at Ojo Caliente on the way. Fought over heating as we got down into the 95 degree high desert. Power steering not working. Alternator only putting out 11.5 amps so battery was weaker each time we started (had my battery backup that saved us) on the side of the road).

Scariest part was 1 mile from our pull off of I25 and 3 miles from home, my rear drive shaft shook loose! Wild, big, vibrations all the sudden. Got under there and it was hanging on by 1 loose bolt! Yikes! I noticed a slight vibration at higher speed down from Santa Fe but didn't think much of it. In hindsight, shoulda looked under there asap! Luckily the heat kept us at a slow pace. Drive shaft bolts must have shook loose from all that banging around yesterday I suppose.

Took the rear shaft off, went into 4H and limped the final 3 miles (after she stopped the steam blow out toe overflow tube. What a day!!!!! What a trip!
Almost as intense as last night's Pig Roast 22! Thanks Kay. #OOOOHHHH-KAAAYYYYY!!! Haven't heard anyone called a buttfu$% in a few years, but I do get called an a$$ho!# on the regular, so I got that going for me!

Thanks to so many of you for all the effort! Never would have made it there without you. Amazing to put faces and names to the screen names. Amazing to see so many pigs in one place too. Great to get to know ALMOST everybody there ...OOOOHHHH KAAAYYYY.....too soon? Never!
Got some pics I'll get up later. Safe travels everyone and thanks again to all! #blueleader

It was good meeting you guys! Felt bad for the bs you guys put up with Friday night - no call, reason, rhyme for any of it. Very antithetical to what the Pig Party is, which is FAMILY FRIENDLY!!! Hope that isolated incident doesn’t give you hesitation for joining up again in the future.
Dustin, just a shout out to you and Hank for bringing your children, I watched you both , proud to know you both after watching the way you parent!

Dustin, just a shout out to you and Hank for bringing your children, I watched you both , proud to know you both after watching the way you parent!
Thanks Don. Thank you to everyone who was so nice and accommodating to the kiddos. It’s one of the reasons I love these pig parties. Just great people all around.

We just got home tonight, I had a chance to show my crew where I lived, played and worked half of my life ago. The Pig ran great and without the trailer full of camping gear, hauled tail up and down the mountains. I’m sorry I missed the party but we were together and with yall in spirit.

00C05BAA-9952-4560-AFAD-C15837203D6C.jpeg

00325457-2940-4D6A-9B77-F5C2FBDF1DE4.jpeg

80A97608-0DF9-40A3-8167-5A5E72B6EFC9.jpeg

5CBFBF3E-7AE8-4CFC-A613-2B3D9D0EFF0D.jpeg

E8C56B1B-066F-4ECC-9EC2-51C8589CCF04.jpeg

We stayed in Flagstaff Sunday night. The hotel had an indoor pool and hottub. That was really nice after the 8 hour drive. Got home monday evening with no issues except a rock came up and cracked my windshield on the highway.

Screenshot_20220713-072219_Gallery.jpg

Chama
Screenshot_20220713-072309_Gallery.jpg

Four Corners
Screenshot_20220713-073945_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom