Prime Day Steals (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ugh, I go back and forth on this thing based on peeps on here talking about it but I’m still not 100% on if it’s for me or not. Does it just dump the throttle by wire feel and replicate an old school analog throttle feel?
Come on my man, it’s the single best thing you can do to this vehicle. Trust me on this one.

Ugh, I go back and forth on this thing based on peeps on here talking about it but I’m still not 100% on if it’s for me or not. Does it just dump the throttle by wire feel and replicate an old school analog throttle feel?
Best bang for your buck you can add to these trucks. Especially the 16+

$240 = best bang for the buck.. for zero extra power, just a throttle pedal with altered mapping?

$240 = best bang for the buck.. for zero extra power, just a throttle pedal with altered mapping?
Totally agree. I hate to knock it before I try it, but if you want to go faster, push the skinny pedal harder.

Have you used one? Perception is reality and if your foot taps the pedal and the whole truck lunges forward faster…well then, one would perceive the vehicle to be faster… I have had one on 3 vehicles and since my new LX purchase, it’s been the single most missed modification from my land cruiser on and off road. I’ve been driving around with ECT on for the last two months to “supplement.”

I’m not speaking to highway cruising. But from 1st through 3rd on 6 speeds and 1-4 on 8speeds the truck is more agile. There is no arguing that if you have actually tried it.

Whether or not you like that feeling is a different story, let’s not turn this thread into another debate between people who tried it and people who haven't.

I like them, most that use them do as well, they hardly ever make their way to any second hand market…unless someone sold their vehicle. You can try and justify not buying one for 300 bucks by thinking through what it really does, and hating on it.
I’ll be murdering, tundra’s 4runners and Tacoma’s at stoplights with a smile on my face…

Eff it… I’m getting the pedal commander to find out for myself and if I’m not happy I have 700 months to return it.

The pedal feel in mine is kinda detached from reality so I’m interested to see what it does. I’ll be happy with better response to my inputs… I find myself manually shifting a lot while towing to keep the rip’ums up in the power band.

Which one do you recommend for our 200’s
Eff it… I’m getting the pedal commander to find out for myself and if I’m not happy I have 700 months to return it.

The pedal feel in mine is kinda detached from reality so I’m interested to see what it does. I’ll be happy with better response to my inputs… I find myself manually shifting a lot while towing to keep the rip’ums up in the power band.
Please report back. I wonder how long these things last and the consequence when it stops working. The idea of it makes a lot of sense and may get one as well.

Personally a Chinese made piece of electronics that manipulates the voltage output of the TPS seems like a bad idea. Too many failure consequences that I’m not sure I’m wild about.

Love the prime deals so I’m subscribed to this thread. I’ve taken advantage of a bunch of the vehicle detailing products on sale. Just search “vehicle detailing products” in Amazon and sort by prime deals.

Which lithium NOCO battery charger do you all recommend? Would like to keep one in my glove box if it’s small enough.

Which lithium NOCO battery charger do you all recommend? Would like to keep one in my glove box if it’s small enough.
The GB40 will just get the job done but personally I’d go for the 70 so you have multiple starts available. And neither will fit in the glove box.

It adds some bulk but the carry case from Noco is very nice as well.

The GB40 will just get the job done but personally I’d go for the 70 so you have multiple starts available. And neither will fit in the glove box.

It adds some bulk but the carry case from Noco is very nice as well.
Just ordered! Amazon product ASIN B016UG6PWE

I see that NOCO has new models of their lithium jumpers the “GBX” Series also on prime sale. Anyone use these new models? Sounds they have faster charging and slightly higher amp output.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom