Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm looking for a decent set of used OEM front and rear shocks for a GX470.

Jim
I have the fronts and rears from my 19 4Runner that I really don’t see myself putting back on. Not sure if they are plug and play. Feel free to message me if these will work and we can try to decide on a fair price.

Me: has five TRD Rock Warrior rims, lightly banged up, four with tires (nothing special, probs 3-4k miles left on them, with center caps, and a set of Bora spacers.

You: have set of five OEM (or Steelie) LC 5-150 (not Tundra offset) wheels, ideally with stock tires.

Us: make trade deal negotiation.

Ideally: local to AZ.

Best-case scenario: Maybe involve breaking beer together during swap party, cuz those puppies are heavy and suck to load into truck, and easier to just drive on.

Yes or yes?

Me: has five TRD Rock Warrior rims, lightly banged up, four with tires (nothing special, probs 3-4k miles left on them, with center caps, and a set of Bora spacers.

You: have set of five OEM (or Steelie) LC 5-150 (not Tundra offset) wheels, ideally with stock tires.

Best-case scenario: Maybe involve breaking beer together during swap party, cuz those puppies are heavy and suck to load into truck, and easier to just drive on.

Yes or yes?

I have (I think 5) for sure 4 OEM wheels from a 2013, but no tires.

2002 LC running boards and mud flaps. Running board color is Thunder Cloud Grey, see pic of vehicle on this post. Paint is in good condition, just a little dusty from hanging out in the attic.

Will trade for beer :beer: (no Budlight). Message me if interested.

View attachment 3024486
Bumb to see if anyone wants these before they get thrown out

I have (I think 5) for sure 4 OEM wheels from a 2013, but no tires.
Thanks for ping back. I really do want to get some rims with rubber on them, even if not brand new.

Yes or yes?
I may be interested, I have 5 16" 100 OEM aluminum wheels. Do you have pics of yours? I have Geolander A/Ts tires. 275/75/16

FJ40 3-speed with floor shift and matching transfer case also with floor shifter. This came with my 67, I have no knowledge of anything about it but it exists. The transfer case floor shifter alone is around $400 on Specter. Comes with exactly what you see. $200 OBO. I need this gone!

20220711_093801.jpg

20220711_093752.jpg

FJ40 3-speed with floor shift and matching transfer case also with floor shifter. This came with my 67, I have no knowledge of anything about it but it exists. The transfer case floor shifter alone is around $400 on Specter. Comes with exactly what you see. $200 OBO. I need this gone!

View attachment 3057058

View attachment 3057059

@Saddletramp Steve is Alvis still looking for three speed transfer case floor shifter? Haven't seen him since February but he did mention he was looking for one at that time.

@JackA has it spoken for. Thanks, Jack!

Next up: CBI Offroad Fab single can carrier. Never used, includes locking hardware. $60 come and get it.

20220628_093555.jpg

20220628_093609.jpg

1x set of like new Icon 2.5" remote res extended travel shocks for 100 series. They have something like 1,000 miles on them and 1 offroad mile. These need to be run with aftermarket UCA's that give more clearance for the shock bodies and extra down travel.

Putting stock shocks back on this truck since it is going to be my wifes daily driver now.

$1500. I live in flagstaff but come down to phx pretty often.

I have a set of PowerStop Z36 Brakes for an 80 series. The 36 TRUCK & TOW BRAKE UPGRADE KIT goes for $480-$600 depending on outlet. The front kit was never installed and the rear were run for 10,000 miles, but I have since swapped back to 100% OEM parts. The rear pads are at about 50%, so I would suggest getting new pads to match up to the front. The rear rotors show normal wear and one has a groove where a pebble got caught.

$200 takes it all. Come get them out of my way.

IMG_7504.JPG

IMG_7505.JPG

IMG_7506.JPG

I have a set of PowerStop Z36 Brakes for an 80 series. The 36 TRUCK & TOW BRAKE UPGRADE KIT goes for $480-$600 depending on outlet. The front kit was never installed and the rear were run for 10,000 miles, but I have since swapped back to 100% OEM parts. The rear pads are at about 50%, so I would suggest getting new pads to match up to the front. The rear rotors show normal wear and one has a groove where a pebble got caught.

$200 takes it all. Come get them out of my way.

View attachment 3059094

View attachment 3059095

View attachment 3059096

For whatever its worth to folks who might be interested. I have the same kit on my 200 and its been a great upgrade.

I have a brand new ARB drawer for a 200 series. Bought from Cruiser Outfitters and its still in the box. I am selling because I bought two, but only decided to install one.

Model Number ARB RD1045.

Retails for $1,009 and am selling for $650. Local pickup only in Scottsdale, AZ

Also posted in the general ih8mud classifieds…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom