Passing through, need driveshaft advice (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good morning everyone,
My family of five are traveling up from Bishop California in a 100 series cruiser and we got high centered and tore up the rear driveshaft at Coyote Flats. It’s vibrating pretty bad so I took it out and I’m currently in front wheel drive with the center differential locked. I am pondering just driving getting back to Kansas like this, it seems to be doing quite well but I thought I would ask.Do you guys have any recommendations for a driveline shop in Reno or any connection at a Toyota dealer? I appreciate it!
53C70BFF-4C51-41D1-9BA3-70C5FD27F1E7.jpeg

I shared this with our local Battle Born Cruisers club in the Reno/Carson area. I am new to the area and don’t know the shops, hoping one of them will reach out.

You guys are awesome, I randomly passed precision driveline in I think Carson City and showed them my dilemma and he said I would be fine to go in 2wd drive all the way back home if I was easy on it. The Toyota dealership with my club discount back home is $500 for a new one, Precesion was $300 for a rebuild and since I have a shop back home and also has someone look at it here, I’m going to just send it. Thank you so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom