Toyota Dealer March 2022 Major Discounts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nothing as of yet...ordered 3/23
I also ordered on 03/23 and have zero clue on my order status. Sent email few weeks back and never got a response.

I paid directly with a credit card and there's been no activity of my payment being canceled that I see on my bill statements.

Calling tomorrow.

I also ordered on 03/23 and have zero clue on my order status. Sent email few weeks back and never got a response.

I paid directly with a credit card and there's been no activity of my payment being canceled that I see on my bill statements.

Calling tomorrow.

Good luck, I called today and was told to email.

Email Eric Francis. He is very responsive. I ordered in March, had pending charges that dropped off. Emailed back and forth and the charges were run agin this week for all my stuff. Many thousands of $$$$$ worth of cruiser stuff.

Email Eric Francis. He is very responsive. I ordered in March, had pending charges that dropped off. Emailed back and forth and the charges were run agin this week for all my stuff. Many thousands of $$$$$ worth of cruiser stuff.
I have emailed Eric once every 3-4 weeks just asking for a status and have not received a response.

I have emailed Eric once every 3-4 weeks just asking for a status and have not received a response.
Weird. He is very communicative with me. Every time I’ve emailed him, he has responded within a few hours to within a day. Granted, I’ve only emailed him a few times.

Weird. He is very communicative with me. Every time I’ve emailed him, he has responded within a few hours to within a day. Granted, I’ve only emailed him a few times.
Yeah I am not sure what the deal is. In the nearly 3 months since placing the order I have emailed him 3 times, the last time being May 20th, and I only have asked him if he had an update on my order.

I received everything recently. Also didn't have any luck with email responses from Eric. Also had Paypal authorization fall off and had to give credit card over phone. But it all showed up as ordered eventually!

I got all my order early June - 3 boxes worth. I emailed Eric twice, he emailed me back very quickly both times, once late evening which I didn't expect. I realize that's not the same as others, but just to share at least some orders are shipping and Eric has been responsive (at least in come cases). I also called them during business hours and they were helpful as well.

I still haven’t got a reply to my email sent on the 15th.

Luckily it’s not something I need right away but it would be nice to have some communication.

Got my 5 separate boxes. Unfortunately, 4 of 5 were packaged poorly and arrived damaged. The transmission pan dipstick tube had punched through the box in transit due to inadequate padding, the cabin air fan seems to have been dropped since the fan wheel is now broken off, and both CV axles have bent dust shields (yea I could bend these back, but I shouldn't have to). Pretty disappointed to say the least.

Going to send Eric an email today to see how he wants to proceed to get me new items (hint, I am very unhappy). Just needed to vent. With how things have been going it will probably be another 6 months before I see any replacement items.

IMG_1193.jpg
IMG_1198.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

IMG_1199.jpg

IMG_1201.jpg
IMG_1202.jpg

How do complete front upper/lower control arms fare being shipped? I know they are a big hunk of metal but i'm more interested on how the ball joints fare being shipped. I see inner tie rods poking out of boxes on steering racks, cv splines poking out of the box/bent dust shields and wondered about ball joints. If I order online, would 4 separate orders give it a better chance of being shipped safe since it'll be less weight per box?

I ordered both front lower control arms from this sale. They were both taken out of their original boxes, and put in 1 box. they did wrap up the ball joints in bubble wrap pretty well. the arms themselves had a few scratches from each other inside the 1 box, but they arrived in overall decent shape.
How do complete front upper/lower control arms fare being shipped? I know they are a big hunk of metal but i'm more interested on how the ball joints fare being shipped. I see inner tie rods poking out of boxes on steering racks, cv splines poking out of the box/bent dust shields and wondered about ball joints. If I order online, would 4 separate orders give it a better chance of being shipped safe since it'll be less weight per box?

I think that all depends on the dealership. In general Mcgeorge, Bell Lexus are shops with internet sales presence that do pay attention to shipping bulky auto parts.

Best to call the parts department and find out. It’s not all about lowest prices when getting stuff like LCAs, racks, CVs. UCAs are cost effective enough in shipping weight to purchase from Impex/Amayama/Partsouq.

For CVs, the weight of the outboard shaft will be sitting on the black metal portion after the boot clamp. The height of this portion has to be raised and protected probably by heavier duty air cushion or something similar if not you’d be sitting on the dust shields which happened to my Marietta FDS.😡

Double boxed, propylene or poly strapped (the plastic strap reinforcements) and being all taped up is necessary in case the box fails. Bell Lexus meets these checkboxes for me.

These OEM FDS are probably over 20 lbs each and the dust shields (probably sometimes inboard shaft seal against the diff oil seal in some cases) won’t survive FedEx/UPS shipping without extra protection.
28BBB3CF-7C7B-4A99-95A8-EBC444BF3E42.jpeg

Last edited:
Can I get a gut check on this....from my original email about the damaged items it took three additional emails and 15 days to finally get a response from Eric. He is telling me that I have to file a claim with the shipper for the damages. Does that sound correct to anyone?

I stopped by there last week and picked up my radiator in person. They said they quit shipping them because they had five returned and UPS wouldn't take responsibility for the damage.

I stopped by there last week and picked up my radiator in person. They said they quit shipping them because they had five returned and UPS wouldn't take responsibility for the damage.
haven't been able to get eric on the phone or through email to confirm and cancel my radiator order. email is being returned by someone else saying they will check with eric and they have too many orders to go through still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom