200 series picture thread (59 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Took the 200 down to the ranch this weekend

IMG_3345[1].JPG

Did you enjoy the 100+ temps? Is this down around Premont/Riviera?
Very close! I was in Zapata county (ranch) and Laredo for a wedding. You never get used to that South Texas heat!

Very close! I was in Zapata county (ranch) and Laredo for a wedding. You never get used to that South Texas heat!

We hunt south of Freer on the Killam/Duval and that terrain looked awful familiar and then the turbines kinda gave it away. Gods country but man can it be harsh.

I have owned 3 80s and a 100. Now I just drove home a LX570 as a dd and tow vehicle. My 2018 titan pro4x was one of the least liked vehicles I have owned. Should have bought an LX/200 in the beginning. I need to two 6k travel trailer.

Bought a 1 owner 2011 570 with 123k. It had perfect Lexus service history. Every 5k miles it was dropped off for the recommended service. I have never seen a record this good. Very little surface rust on the underside. The interior and exterior are completely perfect. I can't overstate how perfect the exterior and interior are. Zero signs of use.

I still have an 80 in the garage thought it is has an efi issue that I haven't been able to find.

Looking forward to learning more about the 570 and get it on to some trails.

I only paid 31k so I am not worried about a few scratches. I may have overpaid a tad but I am happy with this gem!

View attachment 3043950
I think you got a great deal! We don't come across things this good in California for that price.

Awesome setup. How do you like the 23 zero? 270 or 180? Any issues with the 3/4 mount?
I got the 180. Its a great awning. Haven't gotten to use it much yet. I have it mounted to my LFD crossbars and its solid as a rock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom