SOLD Indiana 2008 Silver Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Silver
Hey Mud,

I am in need of a diesel 3/4 ton truck and I am selling 1 of my Land Cruisers. Been a Cruiser guy all of my life. My dad bought our first one when I was 16 years old.

I looked hard to find this clean 200 series.

2008 Land Cruiser
OEM Radiator Replacement about a year ago
Ironman Foam Cell Pro lift with their UCAs
Heritage Edition Wheels, Center Caps and Black Lugnuts
Yokohama Geolander XA-T tires 285/75/18
Spidertrax Spacers
LED Headlights
OE Toyota Remote Start

This truck is in excellent condition. Always serviced at Toyota. Eric Sarjeant's team at Ed Martin Toyota installed the lift, wheels, and tires.

It was owned by a physician and then I purchased it from a gentleman that bought it to build as an overlanding rig, but his ideas were bigger than his budget. The interior is very clean with the leather in far better condition than I would have expected. Carpets are clean. No funky smells, never smoked in. Typical surface rust, on welds of the frame, but nothing on the body and certainly nothing structural.

This vehicle has been dirty once in it's life and that was earlier this year. I tested the center locker just to make sure it functioned and it did, but you could tell that it had probably never been used.

Love the truck, it drives out much better than our 2016, but my wife wants to keep her truck.

I am asking $32k for the truck on OE wheels and like new A/T tires or $34,500 as it sits with the BBS and Yokohama tires.

Message me with your cell number and any other pictures you would like.

Thanks,

Kyle

IMG_6044.jpg

IMG_1427.jpg

IMG_1428.jpg

IMG_1426.jpg

IMG_1431.jpg

If I could get someone to buy my mostly stock 2016 I would be game to buy this truck...

Nice truck! Do you have any under carriage pics?

Nice price. If it were in TX I woulda probably snagged it. GLWS!

I am willing to drive it down!

Surprisingly clean for an Indiana car, nicely well kept. GLWS. Not yet ready to jump into market but this is enticing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom