Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think I am past due to replace the weather stripping on my LX450. Highway noise above 60-65 has turned into a roar (when I used to be able to hold a normal conversation with the sunroof open) and I have a leak (or leaks) that have done quite a number on my interior. I don't really have the time to do this project myself until probably later in the fall, but I'd like to get it done sooner than that. Plus I'd rather work on other projects when I have time. Can anybody recommend a shop in the greater Charlotte area who could change out the weather stripping for me?
Send me a text. I will send you a guys number. 7047379200
I think I am past due to replace the weather stripping on my LX450. Highway noise above 60-65 has turned into a roar (when I used to be able to hold a normal conversation with the sunroof open) and I have a leak (or leaks) that have done quite a number on my interior. I don't really have the time to do this project myself until probably later in the fall, but I'd like to get it done sooner than that. Plus I'd rather work on other projects when I have time. Can anybody recommend a shop in the greater Charlotte area who could change out the weather stripping for me?

So many great stories have started this way.......;)

SOLD! Thanks for everyone's interest.

Model #8274 Part #106175 synthetic rope.

New in box unit from Warn never installed.

List price $3500. Asking $2500.

Winch is currently sitting in Columbus, Ohio, but can be moved to Charlotte area if needed.

Email me at SeriesLR(at)gmail(d0t)com

Last edited:
Starting to part-out the rear of a 94' LC. The quarter panels and flares are already sold.

Any chance you have the ABS sensors?

Thanks for sharing his number. I tried him on Friday, but haven't heard back yet. I'll give it a few more days. I'm not in a huge hurry, but if I stop thinking about this for too long and let it get totally on the backburner, I might forget about it for six months haha.

Edit: nevermind, just heard back from him. I'm stopping by the shop on Thursday

Last edited:
Hi - We have moved over to whole-house generator back-up and have our "old" generator for sale - asking $4300.

Honda EU7000is:

7K Watt peak; 5500W running output. - 6 hours, like new. Stock pic:

Honda EU7000is Generator.jpg

These are now bluetooth capable and you can turn it on/off and check fuel level.

These are fuel injected and very clean electrical output.

We have a transferable warranty on it through Honda and the Dealer.

New they would be $5K + tax.

Also - thinking about selling the 2020 TRD Offroad 4Runner as we had to buy Wife's Mom's old car to help her out after Father-in-law passed-on.

We would keep the Tundra as our camping/off-road vehicle.

2020 4Runner w/ dual batter, upgrade front suspension, etc. More to follow, pics etc.

Looking for a set of 17inch rims for the 73 . Does anyone have a set they want to get rid of?

If anyone has a lead on a 4th gen V8 4WD 4Runner let me know. Ideally 2005-2009. My younger cousin is looking for one and he's in VA.
Here you go . . :)

I have some alum wheels off a 4 runner that are 17s. They are free to a good home
Got a pic, probably take them

I b
Also - thinking about selling the 2020 TRD Offroad 4Runner as we had to buy Wife's Mom's old car to help her out after Father-in-law passed-on.

We would keep the Tundra as our camping/off-road vehicle.

2020 4Runner w/ dual batter, upgrade front suspension, etc. More to follow, pics etc.
I believe my neighbor is looking for a 4 runner now so maybe this is a good option. Shoot pics and pricing details and I’d be happy to share with them.

I b

I believe my neighbor is looking for a 4 runner now so maybe this is a good option. Shoot pics and pricing details and I’d be happy to share with them.
Thanks for the lead, Josh, but it is sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom