SOLD New Mexico, 1979 Pickup ***UPDATED REDUCED PRICE*** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. Minitruck
Mileage
Color
Orange
Outside Link
https://albuquerque.craigslist.org/cto/d/albuquerque-1979-toyota-pickup-updated/7500821642.html
Up for sale is a sweet little barn find patina truck. It gets thumbs up everywhere you drive. I ran into the original owner at Carquest today. He told me the original motor was replaced with a reman 22R maybe 1,200 miles ago. This would solve the mystery and explain how it has such strong compression. We got the truck and scrubbed it good with CLR and then put a few coats of wax on it. The truck buffed out great. The patina is perfect. The stripes are all painted on and appear to be original. There is not really any serious rust anywhere, just mainly surface rust. The truck has a 4 speed and is carbureted. 4x4 functions correctly. We recently completed a ton of work on this thing and it runs very well. Here’s a list of the work we did.
1. Oil change along with all gearbox fluids.
2. New battery.
3. New brakes all the way around including brake master cylinder.
4. New clutch slave cylinder and new clutch master cylinder.
5. 5 brand new tires on steel 17” FJ Cruiser wheels.
6. New Bilstein shocks all the way around including steering stabilizer.
7. New LED headlights from City Racer.
8. New brake lights and marker lights.
9. Full axle seal and bearing rebuild on the front axle and 4x4 hub using LowRange Offroad kit.
10. New factory sun visors.
11. Brand new Toyota dash pad.
I couldn’t find new front blinkers so they are original. The interior had carpet that appeared to be and smelled like Wookie Pubes. To our surprise the vinyl floor underneath was in great shape. The seats are from some other Toyota model and say “turbo” on them. I am sure they aren’t original. I put cheapo seat covers on them with the intent to replace the seats altogether. I have new Corbeau sliding seat bases still in the box and ready to install. Also have new Corbeau seatbelts ready to install. The headliner was roached so we removed it. Still have the bows and they are in great shape. The door cards are also in bad shape but they’re flat so it would be really easy to fix. The dash is in not really awesome condition. I was on the hunt for new dash panels for the AC and stereo and ash tray. The fuel gauge doesn’t work. AC doesn’t work. Not sure about the heater.
Email or text me with any questions you have. If you want some more detailed pics of anything let me know. I am located in Gallup, NM but willing to deliver for free to PHX and some of the surrounding areas with a full price offer. Asking $12,000. Make me an offer on this sweet little truck.

thumbnail_IMG_5942.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5943.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5944.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5945.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5946.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom