Need Part # for Hoses That Come Off Charcoal Canister 1FZFE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am trying to find the part number for the evap two hoses that attach to the charcoal canister on my 1996 80. I ordered part # 90999-92002, but it doesn't seem to be correct and is too short to boot. If this part is NLA then a suitable Gates would also be acceptable. Thanks, as always, my fellow mudders for your help.

1/4in fuel hose also works fine for all of it. But the big guy in the middle of the can needs a little duba-D-40 and some calibrated man hands to get it on.
Thanks for the tip! I have WD-40, but definitely, with my old arthritic hands, don't have calibrated man hands. :doh:

Thanks for the tip! I have WD-40, but definitely, with my old arthritic hands, don't have calibrated man hands. :doh:
I’m sure you’ll get it. Just having to push really hard on old brittle plastic feels like walking a fine line. But it works. The little original Toyota clamps even worked with the stuff I bought at the parts store for a couple bucks a foot.

I’m sure you’ll get it. Just having to push really hard on old brittle plastic feels like walking a fine line. But it works. The little original Toyota clamps even worked with the stuff I bought at the parts store for a couple bucks a foot.
I ended up ordering OEM hoses and added new clamps, which were 19¢ each. I'm just waiting for them to come in to the dealer before putting them on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom